movie entertainment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
any good movies out lately??

i've seen:
how high
vannilla sky
the last castle
the wash
thats just the latest movies i've watched...i want to see donnie darko...is it any good??

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I thought Spiderman was good
Frailty was really good
Battle Royale (not out here) best I've seen in a while
Murder By Numbers was decent.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
How High is now available to rent....me and the homey got it on DVD on Friday...We saw parts that we didn't remember from when hella of us went to see it in the theater....We made some brownies....Just like in the movie....lol...

The Wash was a stupid movie...The only part that I liked was when Eminem kept calling and threatening the owner...the rest was really corny, cause the acting sucked.

Spiderman was tight, the effects were off the hook...The story line was all right, but I didn't care for the ending...However, it was still a tight ass movie.

Any other movies out?

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i was refering to any movies...has anyone one seen orange county...whens that shit get out to rent..it looks funny as hell...jack black is a crazy fucker..

E

EAST_BAY_G

What about that movie Dueces Wild? Was that movie any good it look pretty cool.

May 2, 2002
Frailty is a real good movie. Donnie Darko...I didn't understand that movie at all. It kept me into it, but I just didn't understand it. Maybe someone can explain it to me.....

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
gimpypimp said:
Donnie Darko...I didn't understand that movie at all. It kept me into it, but I just didn't understand it. Maybe someone can explain it to me.....
i just rented that shitty shit the other day...it was all about shit being in his mind...like vanilla sky...i didnt really like either of them...but i had a nightmare about how tom cruised looked in that movie after he got all fucked up...that shit was freakie.

^ive never seen robin williams as a badguy...is this his first flick like that??...i'm looking forward to seeing what its gonna be all about...

May 15, 2002
Re: INSOMNIA

LiL MommaS said:
I'm suprised no one has mentioned this movie. I definately recommend this movie it has Al Pacino and Robin Williams in it.
I agree, i saw this movie and it gets your mind going.... you wonder who is the bad guy..