movie being filmed in east dago...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2006
I was walkin home the other day and say some movie trailers parked by wilson middle school. Apparently their filming some detective movie over here. Anybody now anything about it?

Jan 23, 2006
shit i was politicin with head of security ,tryin to get me an extra job !! he turned out to be an og from n-hood and told me to holla at him tommarow night!!!!!

what the bidness is junk???? is my special order rap or die shirts goin to be ready for the jan.28th show??????

Apr 25, 2005
Cuz im still waitin on my shirts !!! Junk tell frizzle to shoot u my hook up so i can get at u !!! A frizzle when they shoot again at corey's tell them to turn the camera around and get a shot of the best eatin spot in town CANADASTEAK BURGER !!!

Dec 24, 2003
BIG FRIZZLE 36 said:
shit i was politicin with head of security ,tryin to get me an extra job !! he turned out to be an og from n-hood and told me to holla at him tommarow night!!!!!

what the bidness is junk???? is my special order rap or die shirts goin to be ready for the jan.28th show??????
Hell yeah thats cool. BiG Frizzle goes hollywood....

I'll try and get those shirts to you by then,. I got to by the shop this week.

Dec 24, 2003
Young_rip_rider said:
Cuz im still waitin on my shirts !!! Junk tell frizzle to shoot u my hook up so i can get at u !!! A frizzle when they shoot again at corey's tell them to turn the camera around and get a shot of the best eatin spot in town CANADASTEAK BURGER !!!
I got you mayne...I had em in the car for like two weeks.. I'll hit you this week and try and meet up wit you.