Mousie and Louie loc beefin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
This beef is real interesting, it’s funny to see how many people riding Mousie like cheerleaders. He had his time with Northside Soldier but other than that he doesn’t have to many stand out songs. Same with Louie loc, he doesn’t have very many hits, although he is the much better artist. I see hella foos hating on him and talking shit but had he the right people to push him he could have been a much better, known artist than he is currently.

Props: Thizzlejuice

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
North side soldier part 2, strong 4 survival, mission on the map. Mousie got some BANGERS. He just needs better beats. Strong 4 survival my favorite slap from bruh.

you right. “Get off the block” has always been a hit. the point I’m trying to make is that I don’t feel he is a better rapper than Louie loc. Shit, you right about the beats. I noticed Mission rappers from that era tended to use a similar “pop” bass and snare in their beats. Some of that shit was wack. They definitely could of used better beats.