Mouse VS Tarantula

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
i've seen the Hyenas VS the Lion before. I personally LOVE any video's involving either hyenas vs lions or Chimps vs baboons.

May 8, 2002
Hyenas have the strongest bite out of all mammals. But still know match for a male Lion. Male Lions are fighting machines. They dont even have to hunt the females do that. All they do is eat, fuck and fight.

Jan 19, 2003
man fuck them bitch ass hyenas those bitches dont do shit unless they're hella deep. u hit one up when hes solo he'll be like "nah man im a fuckin jackel dont trip." punk bitches aint about shit. i punked like 2 of them the other day down by the watering whole.

animal net banging.

Oct 13, 2003
Senchent said:
man fuck them bitch ass hyenas those bitches dont do shit unless they're hella deep. u hit one up when hes solo he'll be like "nah man im a fuckin jackel dont trip." punk bitches aint about shit. i punked like 2 of them the other day down by the watering whole.

animal net banging.

LMAO!!!! "nah man im a fuckin jackel dont trip." YOU A FOO HOMIE!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Senchent said:

animal net banging.

AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA....that was funny as fuck. I swear I have seen that exact post on here with some of the words just a little different. There is one forum where you see it alot... :cheeky:

Nuttkace

Feb 27, 2004
Senchent said:

animal net banging.
hahaha damn u a foo vato

damn fucken tarantula, savage shit