motorcycle classes?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2004
Theres one off Clawiter(sp?), Exit before the Sam Mateo Bridge. My boy went there, said it was cheap and pretty easy. I'm also planning to get my M1's but not until Feb-March.

May 26, 2007
That's a good question. I dunno but am thinking maybe n the summer of taking classes too, me n my sister were thinking of bikes n how fun that would be..my dad laughed but I think it would be fun, oh well..

Jan 5, 2006
i did the CSMP classes, is 3 days. Mine was on a weekend..sat and sunday. at the college of san mateo.. first you go to the class, you do some quizzes and all that.. fill some papers, then the following weekend you report to the empty parking lot and you do the attendance, then they assign you a helmet, then a bike according to height and weight.. usually either a honda knighthawk or kawasaki eliminator.

you learn all the basics.. riding, shifting.. you do some courses that will be on the test..you do that all saturday.. then on the next day sunday..you review.. then at the end you do the test.. real easy if you got it down the first day. You will mostlikely pass so i wouldnt even trip.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
where you from? cuz i heard on the radio if ya cop a harley they help ya get ya l's

try any cycle shop, they may help ya get l's if ya cop one there