Most Talented Artist??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

thug_proppa

WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKIN BOUT YA'LL FORGOT MASTER P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

na im just playin,
tech n9ne most definetly but i cant belive none ya'll said crooked

I. he ain't done to many tracks like 15 about but god damm his

lyrics cant be touched his voice strong and original and he a

youngsta thats got fresh shit. Also the artist in my sig he hot ass hell and he down with artist like celly cel mac mall and all them.

May 6, 2002
Lynch has the tightest flows, but as far as all around talent The D.E steps in 1st. This man really is on another level for sure. He has his own style. It isnt a WEST, EAST, SOUTH or NORTHERN stlye, it's all to his own.. some cult shyt.. you feel me? I'm on the next trip to Planet Z...

May 8, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
Lynch has the tightest flows, but as far as all around talent The D.E steps in 1st. This man really is on another level for sure. He has his own style. It isnt a WEST, EAST, SOUTH or NORTHERN stlye, it's all to his own.. some cult shyt.. you feel me? I'm on the next trip to Planet Z...

On the Rilla my nigga! DE...most talented. Hands Down!

"Fahrenheit what you bang"

The 01

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i actually liked to listen to master p back when he actually had something raw to rap about beside benz's and how much gold he got on his ceiling...mothafucka...thats the one artist that i believe sold the fuck out....tech iz tight but not the best...lynch...you my nigga dogg but not it....now tupacalipse...fa sho.....ever