most suprising LP you ever bought?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
how many of you have bought a CD that you didnt really know much about.. just thought it looked tight and ended up being real solid? i'll start it off...

BeGee- BlackGorillaMilaTactics

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
luni coleone....mouth of madness....i hadn't heard anything about this and I bought it cause my homey said it was tight.....and i love the cd.....

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
TearDaClubUpThugs-CrazyInDaLazDayz

The only reason I bought the album is because Twista, Crucial Conflict, and Too Short were on it, I didn't even really know about 3-6. And it turned out to be a great album.

Apr 25, 2002
Tic Tock said:
TearDaClubUpThugs-CrazyInDaLazDayz

The only reason I bought the album is because Twista, Crucial Conflict, and Too Short were on it, I didn't even really know about 3-6. And it turned out to be a great album.
TRUE.... I BOUGHT THE FIRST 3-6 ALBUM MYSTIC STYLEZ THE DAY IT CAME OUT CAUSE I THOUGHT IT LOOKED COOL....ITS STILL ONE OF MY FAVS8 YEARS LATER.....

M

MrFreeze

when i bought that First Degree-Planet Zero i didnt know anything but that people said he was tight and he did shit with Lynch but thats turned into one of my favorite cd's...1

May 6, 2002
X-Raided - The Unforgivin Vol. 1

I had went to the music store and asked the guy what the had got in that day, and he said X-Raided just came out, it sounded like a tight name so i bought it. was prob the tightest shit i ever heard. logged onto the 91Siccness the very next day...

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Brotha Lynch Hung- Season of the Siccness

Had never heard of him up to about three years ago. I just remember the name off of WCBB II and saw the CD for $5.99, so I was like what the heck, I'll try something new. Ever since that day, I have only been about northern cali rap. What a great way to get introduced.

C

CinFul-1

Doomsday Pray 4 me, was just tight as fuck. I heard XV, But Pray 4 me has to be on of ny to 3 favorite CD's of all time, it's tight all the way through

May 2, 2002
I'd have to say 3X'sKrazy's Stackin Chips,back in 97 I seen the album and saw the guest appearances on it (E-40,Luniz,Dru Down,Phats Bossilini) and so I just bought it turned out to be 1 of the best albums I've heard out of the bay.Classic mob muzic!the thing iz that album is out of print any 1 have a copy?

"ain't nuthin gon happen,that ain't suppose ta happen, oppose ta rappin, I close the gap,and hit that ass wit the mini mac, close caption,cuz I'm a MVP maximum violence perfected,and if you fuck wit me, fuck you in the ass wit the weapon."-LYNCH

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
x-loc said:
sac kingz..........that shit was tight.......
hell yeah......i was in Tower Records and I saw a purple cover and it said Sac Kingz on it....I looked at some of the people that were on it, and I was like, shit, I'm buying it....I didn't expect much, but it's a tight ass cd....I like disc 1 better tho.....