Most successful Artist out of the BAY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
Southend_206 said:
NO, HE FROM TEXAS

LMAO! Bash is from Vallejo dipshit, quit talkin down on people and get your shit straight.

Heres some game for your ass:

http://www.babybashmusic.com/main.html

Click bio, and scroll to the middle where it says, and I quote:

• "Bash (alternately called Bash and Beesh by fans) is originally from Vallejo, CA, part of Cali’s “Bay Area.” He got his start in the groups Potna Deuce and Latino Velvet (which consisted of Kid Frost and Jay Tee of legendary Chicano rap group N2Deep). He was drawn to Houston after being exposed to its emerging Latin Rap scene by his work with South Park Mexican. “I did some songs with SPM and it started blowing up,” explains Bash. “He had shows every weekend. I was going back and forth and I figured I might as well stay out there.” He jokingly adds, “Plus, California’s rent was going up like skyscrapers.”

Feb 7, 2003
Southend_206 said:
BAY AREA RAP TALK, NOT ROCK TALK, AINT BASH FROM TEXAS?
I Believe this THREAD IS CALLED MOST SUCCESSFUL ARTIST OUT OF THE BAY ... and was not Specific to just RAP.... IF THEY WANTED TO KNOW JUST RAP PEOPLE FROM THA BAY THE THREAD WOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED... MOST SUCCESSFUL RAP ARTIST OUT OF THE BAY......