MOST PAINPHUL SPOT TO GET TATTED...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Originally posted by MiZnKoNsPiQuOz:
I HEARD THA SPINE HURTS LIKE A BITCH,BUT IT EVENTUALLY GOES NUMB LIKE THE REST OF YOUR BODY,NO SE UNTIL I GET MY LOWER BACK DONE THOUGH..YEH THAT'Z A COINCIDENCE!~209~
You got that right. I got it done right between my shoulder blades. I have a cross going straight down my spine. Two hours into the tattooing, my feet turned totally numb. I couldn't move or anything. Eventually my shoes fell off. My boy was like "dude, why'd you take your shoes off?". I didn't even know they fell off.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
nah, i was actually wearin a pair of sandals. I didn't have any socks on. I just said "shoes" so you'd all think i was cooler than i really am.

Apr 25, 2002
the spine don't hurt that much...
but the shoulder blades OH MY GOD that shit hurts like a bitch
(keep in mind i was on ecstacy so i felt the pain a lot more)
i'll try and post a pic if i can find one...

my shoulder blades made these weird spasms happen in my elbow...it felt like someone was slicing through my funnybone...when i wasn't even getting tatted there

the body is strange

May 23, 2002
SInce we are on the subject...where are some good places to get tats?

another thing, that's been buggin me for a loooong time...let's say i get a tat right now on my scrowny arms and later on they get big from lifting weights...will the tat look stretched out or all fucked up?...it's the reason i haven't gotten tatted yet...i've been wanting to since i was like 14 or 15, but i was told that it will look fucked up later on cause of the weight lifting...