Most painful bone to break

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
I broke my ankle last year.

The worst part is getting over the pain after surgery. It felt like my leg was gonna explode.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
bone with nervous system running through it aka yo spine... probably wouldn't hurt, cause after you break it you ain't feeling shit... or moving

I'm pretty sure if you SHATTER a bone... thats got to fucking painful

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I broke a QB's collar bone on a sack when I was playin D Tackle. He didnt seem like he was having to much fun. Ive only had a hairline fracture in my leg from getting rolled up on in football. That was no big deal at all I stayed off it for like 5 days and then walked around on it and it heeled fine.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
i'm gonna go with a compound fracture of the femur. seen a video of that happening to a skateboarder and the bone ripped right through his jeans from the impact. If i remember right he went into severe shock and passed out immediately. I mean that just seemed brutal.

never severely broke a bone myself but I tore major ligiments in the leg. the right leg bent back like a flamingos. ouch, 4 months on crutches but atleast I got it on video lol.