most overrated mexican joint in the world award goes to....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Chipotle is a white persons mexican food chain, its owned by McDonalds so u know its wack. they have em all over socal.

and Az-Iz u must not have been to the right places in Rosarito.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
In San José- La Victorias for sure. When I hear "La Vics" or "Orange Sauce" I just think to myself stupid college kids.

Santa Cruz- Taqueria Vallerta. They got like 4 or 5 of em. Its fast and cheap, can't hate on that aspect, that but the food is not the biz and its highly overated in certain circles.

Nov 20, 2005
the mecca sucks. i dunno how half of pittsburg grew up on it. the only thing they have going for them is the bean dip.

~k.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
mecca is garbage.

it was all about chicos when i was a kid.

all my friends go there because they were raised on that shit. its all they know. if you live in pittsburg you go to mecca. they are like fuckin robots. even they dont think they food is good, but its just the nostalgia factor that keeps them going back.

whenver i say i am from pittsburg people ask me about the mecca like its the best thing ever. fuck the mecca.

viva mexico,super taco, and panchitas are all better

i wish el 7 mares was still downtown,that was my spot

Dec 4, 2006
i wish el 7 mares was still downtown,that was my spot
you know..

Mecca was good back in the days...I can't eat there and I try my best to stay away from that place..lol

La Superior in Pittsburg be having some good ass food though..I rather eat there..