Most Loyal NFL fans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What team do you think ahs the most loyal fans? The ones who never switch up like all these other bastids when they're team ain't doin' so hot?
I'm gonna have to go with Denver fans cuz no matter how bad their season was going Mile High and INVESCO are always filled!

Sep 13, 2002
RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

na im just fucking with yall.

kanssas city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always sold out.

and czar dont say cowgirls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Well if I did say Cowboys it would be right up there with the best, but sayin the Haiders is just plain stupid!! They have the most unloyal fans!! Hahahah!! GOT EM!!!

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I would say Raiders, But a lot of fans bounced on them when they switched from Oakland to La, back To Oakland again, thats just messin with ur fans, gotta go with the NINERS, most fans of the Niners I know liked them way before they started being the dominant and prolific team they are today, im talkin about before Joe Montana when they were weak, every team has some front runners though, everyone hated the Rams till they had that fluke and went to the Super Bowl, 9ers

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Green Bay has the most loyal fans of any sport...they could be 0-15 goin into the last game of the season,its -22 degrees and snowin and Lambeau would be filled to the brim....

May 4, 2002
You people are trippin. one person said the Steelers.

there is a 11 year waiting list to get SEASON TICKETTS to the Steelers, every seat in the stadium is a Season tickett you cant even get a tickett for one game........

Now thats the best fans.....