MOST GENERIC RAP ALIAS'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2006
i think there actually was a rapper named B.A.G and it stood for Bay area game. I was almost really about to laugh when i read that name. Corny bastards.

Jul 12, 2007
i like ya boy cause its ya mother fuckin boy u remember that shit same thing wit husalah. but a weak as name too many to name.
creative i like
turf talk locksmith yukmouth

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
all of the team lol

cc kk mm wow coooooool lol
really? I like their names.....I thought the same letter for first & last name was kinda clever.....except for "kaz kyzah", that name is kinda corny.......I don't like the group name tho "the team" what team? oh, THE Team :rolleyes: same with ya boy.....I hate talking about his shit "you heard that new track from ya boy" "who husalah?" "no, ya boy" "who? ras kass" "nevermind"

I don't like the "name yourself after a gun" names, although at least tech spells his shit tech n9ne

Sep 29, 2007
i think Tonedef is a good name
Tech N9ne's meaning behind his shit makes it a great name
i kinda like Crooked I

some names that suck
Chino XL, Papoose sounds bad to me, The Game

worst rap group name ever:
[drumroll]
DA BAND
the fact that they spelled 'the' D-A ranks them above THE TEAM and THE PACK

Jan 5, 2006
creative names.. almost all hip hop artists.. like backpack rappers.. common, mos def, talib, atmosphere, evidence, strange fruit project, hieroglyphics, zion i/amplive, living legends, little brother/9th wonder.....etc