Mortal Kombat vs DC will have Fatalities and Brutalities

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
an MK vs. SF would be sick

to bad DC hella late, if this came out when MARVEL vs. CAPCOM came out, they would have a best seller. still probably will, but Mvs.C was the shit

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
I like mk and all but thinking about it I'm not a big fan of the dial in combos. It makes it harder to memerize everyone's shit.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
all the DC chars. finishning moves are corny as fuck,no blood at all. they dont even call them fatalities they call them "heroic brutalities"...fuckin weak. this game sucks ass

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
i have no idea why it makes a difference to me but i was thinking the SAME EXACT thing
cuz they had to have the most popular characters but with 6 slots and 5 being guys u had to put WW .. sonja blade aint sellin no units .. its cuz she aint sexy. chun-li is successful cuz she is hot .. block tits and them thighs too that bitch is hotmagma

Sep 22, 2007
all the DC chars. finishning moves are corny as fuck,no blood at all. they dont even call them fatalities they call them "heroic brutalities"...fuckin weak. this game sucks ass
Not all DC Characters have 'Heroic' Brutalities.. Villains like The Joker have fatalities and do in fact have BLOOD.. Can't knock this before you try it..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
cuz they had to have the most popular characters but with 6 slots and 5 being guys u had to put WW .. sonja blade aint sellin no units .. its cuz she aint sexy. chun-li is successful cuz she is hot .. block tits and them thighs too that bitch is hotmagma
Raiden is a more broadly known than Sonja Blade.
I said it better and made more sense.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Villains like The Joker have fatalities and do in fact have BLOOD
they changed it. its not the same. the had to tone everything down

i dont plan on trying it,but i can still knock it

i can knock crack rock all i want,doesnt mean i have to try it to have a valid opinion