MORE ONLINE RADIO PLUGGz.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
105 LIVE!

They just plugged D.U.G.O.U.T. ENT online and play alot of good music. They are 24/7 and stream live. The cat running it is SLICKK and you can reach him online...that is his AIM Screen Name. **Warning - If you act a foo on his AIM, your blocked...so come business like aight**

Get your network cracken folks....and this plug came courtesy of my sistah Angelika. :classic: Thanks Hun.

May 6, 2002
Man this cat is always trying to help folks out & put people up on game. Never met ya dugout, but I like how ya hustle playa... I'm going to have to come out there sometime & network wit cha folks. Nothing better then networking with people who are trying to get it. Ask da homey Shae about me & my group. We bring heat. Holla Playa!

I'm going to hit that cat about some radio play as well.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
JStaxxx - Thanks for the properz man. I just do what I do man...pass along any info I think can help folks out. I never gottem when I started so I say fuck it, it don't happen enough.

I am set to move out to the MidWest brotha (Denver), but if you need anything out that way or any other spot holla at me man. I got connects all over, West Coast, North West, Mid West, East Coast and the Dirty SouF. No doubt...hit me tho and I can shoot you my new mailing addy if ya need it man.

Regards,

PlayaRae.