more on fresno gang injunction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
RGE_88 said:
You have homies that are bulldoggs and nortenos at the same time? Wouldnt that make them sethoppers? :ermm: Thats like a Blood saying he reps crip at the same time. Trust me a norteno in the 559 would always try to smash on a bulldog at any given moment, because to them as rankers and traitors.

The whole idea behind the bulldogs was they did not want to be afiliated with nortenos any longer, so they only claim FRESNO, and nothin else.

We'll your right on that RGE_88, The ones I know are now living in the northern than central cali so that why they start to claim norte or to survive.They say their still from fresno,but now are going against the bulldogs who ain't with the north that are koo with the south.They say they didn't want to be a norteno at first being in the central until they moved. I'n my opinion fresno is probly one area that's kinda mest up in the own wayz.

Jun 10, 2004
RGE_88 said:
You have homies that are bulldoggs and nortenos at the same time? Wouldnt that make them sethoppers? :ermm: Thats like a Blood saying he reps crip at the same time. Trust me a norteno in the 559 would always try to smash on a bulldog at any given moment, because to them they are rankers and traitors.

The whole idea behind the bulldogs was they did not want to be afiliated with nortenos any longer, so they only claim FRESNO, and nothin else.
in my opinion this is true! I mean in fresno there are the WFN,CVG, and others still reppin norte and they are on constant smash with bulldogs. I dont know how it is of a displaced bulldog but round here it isnt like that at all. member there are some nortenos to this day that have F-14 on them and wont deny it, but that is where they got their game from, but they are only that cause they began there but will war with bulldogs 100% of the time. this is rare now, example being FC ENE,RIP.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Items #2 and #5 of the "identifying gang members" criteria cover essentially the same activity--"being seen" with gang members and "being photographed" with gang members. Beyond that, the other items on the list are very problematic. For #7, "being identified as a gang member by a reliable source," how does the department define "reliable source?" It's hard to see anything stopping officers from being completely arbitrary in categorizing people. Has anyone ever challenged such criteria in CA state court? Furthermore it seems the PD could determine that a gang member's lawyer is either a "member" or an "affiliate." Would that subject the lawyer to the injunction?

Aug 8, 2003
SOLO said:
Furthermore it seems the PD could determine that a gang member's lawyer is either a "member" or an "affiliate." Would that subject the lawyer to the injunction?
or there family members for that matter.