more on fresno gang injunction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2004
here is an interesting article. it is about the parkside bulldogs, but who knows when an injunction can be put on one of you'alls varrios. here is the link to article which has some additional pictures and maps.

http://www.fresnobee.com/home/local/story/10077714p-10904737c.html

New war on an old gang

Armed with an injunction that makes it illegal for gang members to gather in public, police have swarmed a neighborhood near Roeding Park. But the Parkside Bulldogs say the injunction violates their civil rights.

By Tim Eberly / The Fresno Bee

(Updated Sunday, March 6, 2005, 7:04 AM)

Fresno police officer Ron Hughes spots a new gang tag on a fence in the Parkside neighborhood in January. After documenting the Parkside Bulldogs, a gang near Roeding Park, authorities gained an injunction that makes it illegal for members to be together in public.
Darrell Wong / The Fresno Bee

E-mail This Article
Printer-Friendly Format
Receive the Daily Bulletin
Subscribe to Print
Join a Forum

Search News | Search Local

First-generation gang member looks beyond past to the future

GANGS AND POLICE

IDENTIFYING GANG MEMBERS
Police use 10 criteria to validate gang members. Three are needed to be considered a gang member, two to be an "associate" of a gang.
1. Admitting you are a gang member or associated with a gang.
2. Being seen with gang members.
3. Having gang tattoos.
4. Wearing gang clothing, symbols, etc.
5. Being photographed with gang members or using gang hand signs.
6. Being named in a gang document, hit list or gang-related graffiti.
7. Being identified as a gang member by a reliable source.
8. Being arrested with gang members or associates.
9. Corresponding with gang members, or writing and receiving correspondence about gang activities.
10. Writing about gangs, such as graffiti, on walls, books, paper, etc.

COSTS OF GANGS
Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer estimates his department spends at least $6.35 million combating gangs each year. That figure includes salaries for 84 police officers who spend all or most of their time on gangs, but not their police equipment and vehicles.

The teenage boy with the thin neck fidgets as he adjusts to the steel handcuffs locked behind his back.

"Am I going to jail, sir?" 16-year-old Leo Sanchez asks the nearest police officer outside his southwest Fresno home on a cool January night.

Before he gets an answer, officer Ron Hughes asks Leo about his gang, the Parkside Bulldogs.

"Did you get jumped in?" Hughes asks, referring to a gang initiation in which new members are beaten.

The boy's attitude changes. He is no longer polite.

"I don't have to tell you that, sir," Leo says. "You don't have to know."

Hughes doesn't stop there. He wants information. He has heard another Bulldog was jumped in by about 15 gang members. Hughes asks the teen whether that's how many Bulldogs are in Parkside.

"There's way more than that, sir," Leo answers with a flicker of pride.

Advertisement

Another officer, John Gamez, smirks. "He's trying to say he's got numbers, too." Police have swarmed the predominantly Latino, poverty-stricken community near Roeding Park since November, after detectives documented the gang as a public nuisance and a Superior Court judge made it illegal for its members to be together in public.

It is the second injunction of its kind in Fresno County history, and roughly the 40th since state authorities began using injunctions in the 1980s. The county's first, brought against the Chankla Bulldogs in August 2003, cut in half the crime rate in the Sanger gang's territory. Fresno authorities are hoping to do the same -- or better -- in Parkside.

But many Parkside Bulldogs say the court action is nearly a decade too late.

They say the injunction would have been appropriate in the gang's heyday, but many influential Bulldogs now are in their late 20s and say they've moved on with their lives. Drama swirls around them, but they deny police accusations that they terrorize the neighborhood. They say the injunction violates their civil rights.

Gang investigators describe the Parkside Bulldogs as "urban terrorists." They say it is one of Fresno's oldest street gangs and still recruits youngsters, intimidates residents and breaks laws. They say it will take time for the injunction to make the neighborhood safer.

Since Dec. 10, 22 gang members have been charged with violating the injunction, including two who were arrested Wednesday night. Police are keeping pressure on the Parkside Bulldogs while watching other gangs as future targets.

The tension is obvious in the neighborhood, and it grows each time the Bulldogs and police cross paths.

Outside Leo's house, officer Jose Diaz turns to the boy's uncle, 32-year-old Salvador Huerta.

"Be straight with me," Diaz warns. "Are you a Bulldog?"

"You don't see 'Bulldog' on me," Huerta says as Diaz lifts the man's shirt, looking for gang tattoos. "I don't bang."

Huerta, who police say had drugs on him, is ushered into a patrol car as Diaz persists. He asks Huerta how he could unwittingly live in a known Bulldog house.

"This is my parents' house, and no, it's not a Bulldogs house," says Huerta, who is wearing a Fresno State Bulldogs sweat shirt; it's red, the gang's color.

Diaz has had enough.

"I'm going to validate you [as a gang member] right here and now. So as far as you're concerned, you're a gangster," he says, slamming the car door.

Identifying the gang

County authorities planted the seeds for the Parkside injunction in December 2003. Investigators from the Multi-Agency Gang Enforcement Consortium, or MAGEC, met with Greg Anderson, the deputy district attorney who orchestrated the Chankla Bulldogs injunction.

They had to choose one gang from the 60 or so in Fresno, where roughly half the 6,000 members claim various Bulldog sects.

Civil injunctions are attractive tools because they eliminate the need for witnesses to crimes -- a giant hurdle when dealing with gangs. Rather than waiting for a crime to be committed, police can arrest gang members on suspicion of contempt of court, a misdemeanor, when they see them together. If convicted, the gang members face up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.

The Parkside Bulldogs, named because the gang's territory surrounds Roeding Park, rose to the top of the list. It has a well-defined turf and a long history of criminal activity, including the murder of two teenage girls in August 1991 -- execution-style killings that became part of local gang lore.

The park, which is home to Chaffee Zoo, also played a role in the decision. Police wanted to make the area safe for park visitors.

Jun 10, 2004
He moved with his mom and two sisters to Parkside when he was about 8. By middle school, he was skipping class regularly. He and his friends -- soon-to-be Parkside Bulldogs -- would leave for school in the morning and hide in Roeding Park until his mother left for work.

After one semester at Fresno High School, Hernandez dropped out. At 14, he got caught stealing a car. He spent the next several years in and out of juvenile hall. According to court records, he had convictions for car theft, resisting arrest and burglary as a minor.

Though Hernandez denies it, police and neighborhood residents say he earned the nickname "Evil" and high status in the gang.

It's easy to see why people would rally around Hernandez, a short, muscular man with a shaved head. He speaks with a fire in his eyes but has a quick sense of humor.

To his fellow gang members, he seems invincible, having survived three shootings. A bullet is still lodged in his left arm.

"I've been shot too many times," he says with a sheepish smile. "I got that bad luck with getting shot. I attract bullets, man."

The last shooting, in December 2002, left his legs badly injured after two men gunned him down in an alley behind his North Wesley house. He was shot in his right thigh and left ankle. He says it took him seven months to recover, and he can't stand for long periods without pain.

"I don't believe I can work," he says. "If I stay standing up for over an hour, my knees will swell up."

So he slipped into the role of caregiver for his 6-year-old nephew and 7-month-old niece.

Two days before Christmas, Hernandez sits on his couch, watching his nephew play a video game on his big-screen television. They have just come home from Christmas shopping. Silvas, his roommate, has not been there for more than a week because he fears police harassment.

Hernandez says police have been driving by his house, shining spotlights into his windows. He doesn't know whether he'll stay or go.

A week later, Hernandez decides to move -- one of at least three Bulldogs who have left the neighborhood because of the injunction. He plans to stay with friends until he can save some money.

"It's messed up," he says. "I had to leave the area where I believed I was safe. Now I have to start somewhere new."

Jun 10, 2004
Strained ties to gang

One of Jesse Hernandez's former friends and roommates, 26-year-old Melesio "Peanut" Hernandez Jr., also has left Parkside.

Melesio, a Bulldog who is named in the civil injunction, got out of the Fresno County Jail in November. He was served before his release.

It was one of the reasons he moved in with a cousin north of Parkside.

But Melesio already had been shunned by many fellow gang members, including Jesse. He has been labeled a snitch -- a potential death sentence on the street.

Melesio's gang status went sour after another Bulldog, 19-year-old Joseph Mesta, was shot to death in March 2002.

Mesta, known as "Beast," was killed while he and about a dozen Parkside gang members gathered along Kings Canyon Road, according to a police report. It was cruising season, when hot-rodders show off their tricked-out cars. Melesio and Jesse were both there that day.

Mesta walked across the street and got into a shouting match with a 20-year-old man in a car, Ruben Flores.

"What's up! This is Parkside!" Mesta yelled.

Flores, wearing a bulletproof vest, pulled out a gun and shot him five times.

When detectives began investigating, Melesio broke an unwritten gang rule: He talked to police. He gave a detective his version of the shooting, but another man provided the suspect's name, according to a police report.

"You didn't tell on somebody, but you did mess up and tell a little too much," Jesse says, as if speaking to Melesio. "You're not supposed to say nothing -- period."

At least two other Parkside Bulldogs gave accounts of the homicide to police, according to the report. It was Melesio, though, who became a lightning rod for criticism.

Months later, he attended the birthday party of a fellow gang member. The next day, the man called Melesio and challenged him to a fight. They traded punches in a back yard.

Then, in March 2004, Melesio and a fellow Parksider, 25-year-old Robert Marquez, were arrested after running from a car that MAGEC officers tried to pull over. Police officers caught both men and found meth on Melesio and a semiautomatic handgun in the Chevrolet Monte Carlo, according to a police report.

His first day in jail, Melesio was beaten by four or five gang members from another Bulldog sect. He believes it was because of his role in the Mesta homicide investigation.

"They had a field day on me," he says. "They only stopped because a lot of blood kept coming out of my nose."

It was one of three beatings Melesio suffered during his nine months in jail. Guards put him in isolation to keep him safe.

On the street, rumors floated back to Jesse that Melesio was bad-mouthing other gangs. Jesse says rival gang members asked him whether the Parkside Bulldogs would back up Melesio if they went after him. Jesse said no.

"If they're going to get him, that's on him," Jesse says. "I don't think he would take a bullet for me. So I don't think I'd take one for him."

Melesio knows there is a "green light" on him -- an open invitation for gang members to kill him.

"I'm on my own now," he says. "Maybe it's better that way. Part of me misses them. It sucks, but I guess that's the way it goes when you're in a gang."

Melesio doesn't fit the stereotype of a gang member. He is soft-spoken, friendly and wears button-down shirts and khaki pants. He has tattoos on both arms, but usually hides them beneath his clothing.

Melesio also doesn't have a long rap sheet, with only one felony conviction stemming from his March arrest. But he has a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Mesta was the second Parkside Bulldog who was violently killed in front of him.

He says his newfound reputation is puzzling, because the interview with police after Mesta's death was not the first time he had cooperated with authorities.

In June 1996, another Parkside Bulldog, Adrian "Zeke" Diaz, 20, was shot to death by his estranged best friend, Robert Ballesteros. The gang members had a falling out after Diaz had sex with Ballesteros' girlfriend.

The night of the killing, Melesio was with Diaz and two other friends when they drove back to Parkside after a party. At a red light, they pulled up next to Ballesteros. Diaz challenged him to a fight.

Jun 10, 2004
A notorious brawler, Diaz followed Ballesteros to his girlfriend's house. As the men squared off in the front yard, Ballesteros pulled out a gun and shot Diaz in the forehead, according to police reports.

Melesio testified against Ballesteros during the trial, which ended with an acquittal.

"If people want to talk about snitching, I did go on the stand and point him out," he says. "I did it for the parents, because I love his mom."

Melesio believes he didn't get flak for testifying against Ballesteros because Diaz's family is one of the most influential in Parkside.

Parkside's matriarch

Parksiders call her Mom. She's the matriarch of the neighborhood.

Rachel Diaz, the mother of Adrian Diaz, grew up in Parkside. Many of the Parkside Bulldogs ate and played games at her Fruit Avenue home when they were young boys.

"To me, I wouldn't call anybody Mom or Dad unless they deserved it," she says. "It's like an honor to me that they could feel that way about me."

She says she doesn't see gang members around her; she sees the young men who pull over to offer her a ride, or help her with yard work.

"I don't see them as Bulldogs," Diaz, 53, says. "I call them the kids in the neighborhood."

She says police never asked her opinion of Parkside, and she doesn't believe the majority of the community considers the Bulldogs a problem.

"There's not many people around here that support that," she says.

She also says the Parksiders don't hate Melesio Hernandez but are afraid to hang out with him.

"If people find out they talked to him, they could get beat up or killed," Diaz says.

She isn't fazed by the drama. Parkside is the one place where she feels comfortable:

"I told my kids, 'If I won a million dollars, I still wouldn't move.' "

" 'Why, Mom?' " they asked.

"Because I feel safe here," she replied.

Yet, Diaz has lost several family members to violence or prison.

Her son-in-law, Richard Avila, was convicted in the 1991 double murder, though Diaz denies he was involved.

In July 1993, her daughter-in-law, 21-year-old Natalie Diaz, was shot to death outside their Fruit Avenue home. The case remains unsolved.

Three years later, her son was killed.

"A lot of people have a bad opinion of this neighborhood," she says. "But it's not worse here than anywhere in Fresno."

Gates, the detective, says Rachel Diaz is in denial.

"It seems to be a common theme," he says. "They see them growing up. They have a soft spot for them. They refuse to look at the obvious."

Diaz says Parkside Bulldogs are not to blame for much of what happens in the area. Local restaurants and nightclubs, she says, attract crime. Parkway and Motel drives are magnets for prostitution and drugs.

"I'm kind of wondering why they singled us out," she says. "They [Parkside Bulldogs] have gotten into some messes in their life, but I don't think it's any worse than any other neighborhoods."

Hope at 'The Heart'

Wayne Wittman and his wife live down the street from Rachel Diaz. They moved into Parkside nine years ago.

Both had bad credit, and Wittman was unemployed because he injured his back and leg working in Kern County oil fields. So for $450 a month, they rented a one-story cream-colored house on Fruit Avenue across from Melesio Hernandez's family's house. They unknowingly moved onto the block -- at Fruit and Franklin avenues -- that Bulldogs refer to as "The Heart" of their turf

Jun 10, 2004
"The people who owned this place were actually afraid to live here," Wittman says.

Wittman, a stout man with a long ponytail, soon learned why.

The couple heard gunshots "at least every other night," he says. Their second week there, a man was shot in the leg.

"My wife used to just cry," Wittman says. "She'd hear gunshots and just cry, 'Why are we here? I hate it here.' "

One night, Wittman fell asleep on his living room couch. He was awakened by yelling, and thought he left his television on. He reached for the remote control, but realized it wasn't the TV. At least 10 men were beating a man outside his house.

"They were just kicking this guy," Wittman says. "I was like, 'They're going to kill this guy.' "

That first year, Wittman and his wife kept their heads down and stayed inside. Then Wittman got an idea: He organized Bible studies in his back yard.

"We just realized that God wanted us to try to make a difference here," he says.

It became known as vacation Bible school, held each summer for five days. The Wittmans, one of the only white couples in Parkside, also earned a nickname: the church people.

Through the classes, Wittman got to know his neighbors. One of them was Melesio Hernandez's younger brother, Alex. He was about 11 when the Wittmans met him. He came over for dinners, and the Wittmans took him camping.

But within a few years, the pull of the streets snagged Alex. He stopped dropping by the Wittmans' house.

"He didn't stand a chance once he got about 14," Wittman says. "If he was with his buddies, he didn't acknowledge us."

Alex is now 19, and has inherited his older brother's beefs. On Feb. 17, he was jumped and beaten by several Parkside Bulldogs. They told Alex that his brother was next. Not wanting to be considered a snitch, Alex didn't call police.

When Wittman heard of Alex's assault, he expressed sadness.

But he says the neighborhood isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. Gunshots aren't as frequent. It's still a downtrodden community, though. Many of its one-story houses have metal screen doors for added protection. Junked cars sit on front lawns or in driveways, and trash litters porches and yards overgrown with grass and weeds.

News of the injunction surprised Wittman. He never talked with Gates, either, but thinks the injunction is a good idea:

"I'm hoping it will deter some of the younger ones from falling into that trap. I'm hoping it keeps the neighborhood from falling back into old habits. I don't want to see that again."

Fear pushes family out

The Wittmans aren't the only outsiders to have lived in Parkside.

One former resident spent 30 years there but didn't allow her children to get swept into the gang life. She kept them inside the house, and drove them to a school across town.

Because of that, her family and others who rejected the gang were punished, says the woman, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Bulldogs threatened and intimidated those families, staring them down and drinking alcohol on their front lawns. They riddled mailboxes with bullets.

"I felt like I lived in a cage," the woman says. "I felt like I was in prison. That place, it was a place to sleep and eat. That's what it was to me."

She also remembers the drive-by shootings.

"I would hear the squealing of the tires, the yelling," she says. "You knew when it was happening. You wouldn't go outside or you would get a bullet."

The woman says about 70% of the families in the community are related to or friendly with the Bulldogs. Outnumbered, she says, she couldn't seek help.

"You just didn't call police because [the Bulldogs] would know it was you, and yes, they would retaliate," she says. "It's safer and easier to ignore it until it's directly harming you."

She also doubts the police would have helped her. During her time in Parkside, the woman claims, police mistreated her Latino family, assuming they were associated with the gang.

"We were stuck between the law and the Bulldogs," she says. "We were mistreated by both. We had no safety because we were stereotyped from both sides."

When asked whether racial profiling occurs in the neighborhood, Jensen, the gang unit supervisor, says: "I personally have not seen that. Could it happen? Possibly."

The woman and her family were fed up -- they moved to north Fresno. Their rent is higher, but they don't worry about gangs.

"We don't live in fear anymore," she says. "We can go outside. I don't feel like I'm in prison."

Growing up with the gang

Neither does Andrew Evans Jr. He got out of Fresno County Jail on Friday.

Gang detectives describe Evans, a 39-year-old married father of two, as a veterano -- an experienced gang member. He has a bald head and goatee and seems to think faster than he talks, sometimes stumbling over his words.

Evans denies being a Parkside Bulldog but says he has associated with the gang since the early 1980s, when it was known as the Parkside F-14s.

Evans' mother moved with him and his younger sister into a low-income apartment in the neighborhood when he was 7. They were one of just a few black families.

When he was 13 or so, Evans moved out of his mother's home to get away from her boyfriend, a tough disciplinarian. He bounced around, living with several Latino families. He learned how to speak Spanish.

"I got pretty good at it, but then I started getting incarcerated," Evans says.

At 15, he says, he was convicted in the gang rape of three girls at Roeding Park -- the beginning of his extensive criminal history, which includes robbery and theft.

He picked up the nickname "Gato," which means "cat" in Spanish. Some say it's because of the superstition that it's bad luck to cross a black cat.

Detective Gates says Evans was the likely puppeteer behind the most serious incident since the injunction was granted.

Evans was caught driving a stolen car in November. Facing a stolen property charge, Evans told a 17-year-old neighborhood boy who earlier had the car to clear his name, police say. The boy apparently refused.

The charge was dismissed in December due to a lack of evidence, but there was a price to pay on the street.

On Dec. 29, three teenage Parksiders confronted the teen on Humboldt Avenue. Police say the boys punched and kicked the victim severely enough to warrant charges of assault with a deadly weapon. They were arrested the next day.

Less than a week later, Evans called the teen, police say. He told him if he testified against the Bulldogs, he would get hurt. Evans was arrested Jan. 10, and charged with intimidating a witness.

Within hours of the arrest, someone threw a Molotov cocktail on the teen's front lawn. Several days later, another one landed on the lawn. The family soon moved.

Keeping up pressure

As the new year turns, police are still receiving reports of Parkside gang members barking -- another intimidation tactic -- as they walk down streets. Some Bulldogs talk of holding car washes to raise money to hire a lawyer to fight the injunction, as two Chankla Bulldogs unsuccessfully tried to do.

On the same night MAGEC officers arrest Leo Sanchez and his uncle, they wrap up their shift with a probation search at the home of 20-year-old Julia Valdez.

Valdez lives on North Wesley, next to the home where Jesse Hernandez once stayed. She's on probation for assaulting an ex-girlfriend.

A cafeteria worker, Valdez is the only female Parksider who has been served. She talks tough, and wears her black hair in a buzz cut. She's already been cited once, in late December, for violating the injunction. And her 16-year-old brother and 14-year-old cousin are two of the three boys charged with the Dec. 29 beating. Both also are named in the injunction.

Late in the evening, officers bang on her door. It takes Valdez several minutes to open the cement outbuilding she lives in behind her mother's house.

When she does, she has furry slippers on her feet.

"You guys woke me up," she says groggily. "I thought you were my friends banging on the door."

Two officers go inside the one-room dwelling. They're looking for anything that would violate Valdez's probation.

The room is a shrine to the Parkside Bulldogs. Numerous photos on Valdez's dresser and walls show her and others flashing the Parkside Bulldogs' gang sign. Gang graffiti written in permanent marker covers the wall above her bed. A Bee article about the civil injunction hangs on the wall.

But the officers don't find anything that would violate her probation, so Valdez is left alone to sleep. She has to be at work at 7 a.m.

The gang task force will move on to the next Bulldog, and eventually to the next gang. Police will consider the injunction a success if crime drops in the neighborhood and residents feel safe.

So far, three Parksiders have been convicted of disobeying the injunction. The first, 23-year-old Michael Rodriguez, was sentenced Feb. 8 to two months in jail.

"We're going to start pulling out the bad apples, sending them to prison," Jensen says. "It's not going to happen overnight, but it will happen. Right now, we're doing it with the Bulldogs and we'll slowly get rid of their rotten fruit, and then we'll progress on. And we'll do it with another neighborhood."

The reporter can be reached at [email protected] or (559) 441-6465.

Oct 12, 2004
I THOUGHT ALL FROGGS WHERE RATS OR RAT AFFILIATED NOW?.....SHIT I WAS TOLD TO SMASH ON A FROGG ON SIGHT SO THATS WHAT IM DOIN IF YA ASK ME....YARRRRRRAAHOLLA?

Jun 10, 2004
naw they dont run with sur, they funk with them to, round here it is all three gangs at eachothers throat. norte, sur, and bulldogs funk with eachother on streets and inside the walls

Mar 2, 2005
most of you cats are from the bay so thats why you dont really know nothin about the bulldogs.

Ya'll can say " fuck the frogs/mutts" on the net, but just dont go rollin to FC sayin that, cause they roll deep! That whole county is bulldog afiliated, i can probably only think of one town that isnt really flooded with them, and that would be Reedley, but thats because that town has a whole bunch of sureno wannabes. I use to see a grip of em everyday when i was takin classes at Reedley College last semester

And no as far as i know they do not associate with ese's either, and to " Crazy Silent " lol no man they do not claim norte.

and no I am not biased in anyway because i am not in a gang, just givin you my 2 cents cause i grew up here in the 559. I've lived in Visalia, Dinuba, and Selma

Jun 10, 2004
I know gente locked up and people that are correctional officers up and down califaz and always hear that bulldogs dont run with sur. there was a time that they were redlighted by them but no more. and Reedley is the only town not covered with bulldogs. main reason is that if you come out the county or pen and switch aint no on in the varrio that will show love period. in other towns it was like oh you a dog now,cool. and eventually it toook over but till thisday the varrios that were norte in the 70's are norte in the present and the surs from the town are never the same year after year they leave, new ones take over, in the same apartment complex. just thought that this was an interesting article.

Jan 7, 2005
YEAH I THOUGHT THEY ROLLED WITH SUR ALSO
I ALSO HERD THAT THEY WERE HANGING WITH NORTENOS BACK IN THE DAY??
WHATS UP WITH THAT SHIT DONT THEY WRITE 14 ALSO???
SHIT I HAVE SOME FAMILY IN FC, DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF THERE IS AND CLICKS IN SUNNYSIDE
OR BULLARD??
HIT ME BACK

Jun 10, 2004
sunnyside was an old school click, if anyone members FC ENE he had a cousin in the Fresno Flat F-14. THat was in mid 80's. most on sunnyside claim some affiliation with the ESF's. Which are many many different unofficial clickswithin them. on the bullard thing that would have to be NSF. in a generic timeline, f-14's were nortenos in early 80's and back, within that time f-14 networked with ene in a gray area, early ninties they line was drawn, either f-14(bulldogs) were now against norte, this is when sur took advantage and redlighted them, so to weakin norte, This is where everyone gets confused that bulldogs run with sur, they were just not allowed to be fucked with so they could weaken the enes, with in time, about mid to late ninties sur wanted to tax them in prison for the greenlight, they didnt ride with it and run alone, eneimies of ene and sur. till this day some fancitons of the bulldogs claim f-14 such as bond street or parkside. but they rideagainst nortes still, basically ride against anyone that isnt thme on the streets.

C

CCCUser925

who gives a shit about them...they aint in my city or fucking with my paper..

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
RGE_88 said:
most of you cats are from the bay so thats why you dont really know nothin about the bulldogs.

Ya'll can say " fuck the frogs/mutts" on the net, but just dont go rollin to FC sayin that, cause they roll deep! That whole county is bulldog afiliated, i can probably only think of one town that isnt really flooded with them, and that would be Reedley, but thats because that town has a whole bunch of sureno wannabes. I use to see a grip of em everyday when i was takin classes at Reedley College last semester

And no as far as i know they do not associate with ese's either, and to " Crazy Silent " lol no man they do not claim norte.

and no I am not biased in anyway because i am not in a gang, just givin you my 2 cents cause i grew up here in the 559. I've lived in Visalia, Dinuba, and Selma
This vato thinks I said a joke or something :angry:
I know what I'm talking about.Their is some that are nortenos.I have homies who are from the F14 that are bulldogs who are nortenos.Not all do.They stay nuetral,my word is stuck,cuz nor the south N north will back them up on most things when their introuble.They seem to talk shitt to both sides which get them in a jam somethimes.

Mar 2, 2005
CRAZY SILENT said:
This vato thinks I said a joke or something :angry:
I know what I'm talking about.Their is some that are nortenos.I have homies who are from the F14 that are bulldogs who are nortenos.Not all do.They stay nuetral,my word is stuck,cuz nor the south N north will back them up on most things when their introuble.They seem to talk shitt to both sides which get them in a jam somethimes.
You have homies that are bulldoggs and nortenos at the same time? Wouldnt that make them sethoppers? :ermm: Thats like a Blood saying he reps crip at the same time. Trust me a norteno in the 559 would always try to smash on a bulldog at any given moment, because to them they are rankers and traitors.

The whole idea behind the bulldogs was they did not want to be afiliated with nortenos any longer, so they only claim FRESNO, and nothin else.