More impressions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
www.jtrey.com
I gave each song on Syko's page a listen. Everything was quality. Geez, when it comes to that west coast sound you got beats by the thousands??!!? But I was really feelin' the last two beats on that page, Fake Figurez and Skilled Savage. Yeah, that Skilled Savage beat is bangin! You switched up the drum track with those last two beats...definitley more my steez. I'm really diggin' Skilled Savage...great song.

Skylar Johnson

Apr 25, 2002
That's sick that you're takin' the time to soak the audios. My favorite cut on the Syko page has to be Written Testaments. That is pure slumble.....

Dec 11, 2002
I just went and took a listen to some of the tracks you got on your mp3 site.. Syko, Byrdie, Sarkastik.. you doin' some good shit D-Sane.. pretty impressive.. :classic:

The hook on Syko's "I Just Wanna" reminds me of a couple hooks Jazz has done recently..

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
KALYN said:
I just went and took a listen to some of the tracks you got on your mp3 site.. Syko, Byrdie, Sarkastik.. you doin' some good shit D-Sane.. pretty impressive.. :classic:

The hook on Syko's "I Just Wanna" reminds me of a couple hooks Jazz has done recently..
Wanz is un-touchable.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
KALYN said:

Thanks sweetie......I got a package coming your way on Tuesday as well....so be watchin' for that.