MORE FUCKZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
^ ^ That corny ass nigga aint makin shit. And he shouldn't of took that pix either. He look like he got a lil bit of sugar in his tank.

Somebody should post that pix on C-Lims comment page on his Myspace & say "Hogg said hello".

Aug 17, 2006
okay you guy's leave c-lim alone. i guess lorenzo told him my nigga hogg was gettin on his helmet on here so c-lim called me last night. he ain't even in town to defend himself so leave him alone. he did say when he get's bacc that he'd meet hogg for a fade and as a matter of a fact lynch would be willin' to meet up also. i promise to have it all video taped when it goes down and let the tape speak for itself. now leave c-lim ALONE!!! if you want.

Mar 5, 2007
Bigg Craze said:
okay you guy's leave c-lim alone. i guess lorenzo told him my nigga hogg was gettin on his helmet on here so c-lim called me last night. he ain't even in town to defend himself so leave him alone. he did say when he get's bacc that he'd meet hogg for a fade and as a matter of a fact lynch would be willin' to meet up also. i promise to have it all video taped when it goes down and let the tape speak for itself. now leave c-lim ALONE!!! if you want.
That shit better be up on Youtube....:siccness: