Monta Ellis on his wheel chair thingy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003

How long did it take you to get used to your new friend there?
Not long. (Laughs)

Did you pick that color?
Nah, he just gave it to me. (Laughs)

Going to put some rims on it?
Nahhh, I’m just going to get some spray paint and spray paint the spokes.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Thanks alot Monte......You cant afford to miss too much practice, exhibition games or 2 months of the regular season.....You can barley dribble, fuck boy......If we miss the playoffs by a couple of wins i am blaming you......go DUBS......

Feb 17, 2008
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........lol@warrior fans talkin shit to us about the blazers...man y'all falling apart....literally....mopeds....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha good stuff...good stuff

Jun 23, 2002
damn doggy u gonna swoop in every warrior thread n talk shit? i though u had better shit to do. oh wait you dont you're from oregon

Sep 4, 2002
damn doggy u gonna swoop in every warrior thread n talk shit? i though u had better shit to do. oh wait you dont you're from oregon
lol! you made a whole new thread when B roy had to have a little minor, and I mean MINOR surgery, sense he's already back to 100%. and then a few days later Monta goes down with an actual serious injury....lol

I thought you had better shit to do, oh wait, you're a warriors fan

Sep 4, 2002
^^ Ya well I wasnt predicting such as turn of events, this other fag is 10x worse than you
at least he didn't start a new thread saying something along the lines of "Monta Ellis having a horrible off season" like you did with brandon roy when the title of a complelty seperate thread was

"Brandon Roy having arthroscopic knee surgery!"

lol