monsterslapz.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2010
C-Dubb, I had a chance to listen to your old cd when I got home my homie shot it to me, It was a good album you had some good music on there homie, keep that shit up!
I got a bunch new music from every one, I want to see how the site go's with some of the old and some of the new before i put a bunch of new shit on there. I dont want music sittin around going to waist.
I still have a T-nitty album, ap.9, hollow tip and more albums I dont know what to do with yet. Im tryin to figure it all out, I was gone for a long time the music has changed in the last 10!

Hach Loc

May 4, 2005
im not c-dubb. im on his album. i know about hachet n murdercreek.. i got a big homie that knows yall i think. but that was many moons ago. if i was you id get all those albums together.. n get them ready for digital releases and try 2 get distro for them if they arent wayyy outdated.

Sep 3, 2010
Ill get it all together soon, I got to get out this Federal Halfway. The music old but its good music I have a bunch of new music too. Only time will tell homie, shit aint like it use to be!
Thank fo da advice homie!

Hach

May 4, 2005
Ill get it all together soon, I got to get out this Federal Halfway. The music old but its good music I have a bunch of new music too. Only time will tell homie, shit aint like it use to be!
Thank fo da advice homie!

Hach
yea that g. good to see you touched down tho.