Monster Kody

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
Damn I remember the MONSTER book from the old skoo days, the book DO OR DIE too.
I know a homie from siccness who laced me with a link to buy a copy of the documentary LIL Monster did on the ETG but shit was like $50 an im koo off that.

Jan 10, 2006
HEAVYMETALGANGSTER said:
Damn I remember the MONSTER book from the old skoo days, the book DO OR DIE too.
I know a homie from siccness who laced me with a link to buy a copy of the documentary LIL Monster did on the ETG but shit was like $50 an im koo off that.
Yeah, that book was a good damn read. I remember seein that documentary on A&E it was called Eight-Tray Gangster: The Making of a Crip. Wright Press has it for 39.99...damn!

Aug 15, 2006
DAMN THE KODY BOIOK WAS HELLA GOOD I REMEMBER I COULDNT PUT THE DAMN BOOK DOWN...LOL I SEEN THAT MOVIE A LONG TIME AGO ALSO..MAN IF ANYONE GOT ANY INFO ON DUDE POST IT UP...I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT HE BEEN UP TO

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
TYCUUN001 said:
The movie is out? I've seen the documentary this clip is from. I'm talkin about there was supposed to be a movie about his life being made. What's the name of the movie?
i thought you meant the dvd.. nah i aint heard about that movie

Jan 10, 2006
THACRITIC408 said:
DAMN THE KODY BOIOK WAS HELLA GOOD I REMEMBER I COULDNT PUT THE DAMN BOOK DOWN...LOL I SEEN THAT MOVIE A LONG TIME AGO ALSO..MAN IF ANYONE GOT ANY INFO ON DUDE POST IT UP...I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT HE BEEN UP TO
Here are a few links to what he's been up too. I didn't know he interviewed Orlando Anderson.

http://undergroundguerrilla.tripod.com/english/id6.html