Monster Kody on BET right now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
it was stupid...they were discussin gang life...and switched up the guests every 30 seconds so no one really got a chance to speak...on top of that it was on the show OH DRAMA...so the hosts are ignorant as fuck, and made it so nothin' positive could come out of it!!!

plus they had on cats like Warren G who SHOULD NEVER be a cat chosen to speak...that cat is truly dumb...no offense to him, but i mean, he's just not a very articulate cat...

Jul 19, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
it was stupid...they were discussin gang life...and switched up the guests every 30 seconds so no one really got a chance to speak...on top of that it was on the show OH DRAMA...so the hosts are ignorant as fuck, and made it so nothin' positive could come out of it!!!

plus they had on cats like Warren G who SHOULD NEVER be a cat chosen to speak...that cat is truly dumb...no offense to him, but i mean, he's just not a very articulate cat...
Okay I see.
But hey, to be honest, after Monster Kody wrote that bullshit piece of hatin on Suge Knight in Vibe in 98 I lost respect for him too. Don't get me wrong, to my mind there are a lot of things to critize about Simon, but just makin fun of him becuz he is in jail and Kody already got, u don't get no truth outta that.

Warren G - well after reading interviews wit him or listenin to his raps I don't expect a lot to come from him. But he can produce, no doubt about that...maybe he should just spend some time and get himself together.