Monsta Ganjah is a dopest rapper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2003
Monsta Ganjah is one of dopest rapper.

first i heard him (Yuk's UGOA),i didn't feel much more.
just only sounds similar Phats Bossi.

but after i heard him on Regime Mobstaz
and All Gas No Brakes (from Grant Rice's Mixtape),
my mind was changed and i realiezed how dope he is.

after you hear these songs,
you will agree with me.

he is really monsta.

Oct 19, 2002
DubbC415 said:
nice grammar. i mean, i know most everyone on here doesnt have the greatest grammar, but u just left out a ton of words.
haha give the dude a break, he's from Japan, im sure english is his 2nd language. I think Jay Tee was sayin that the bay got a pretty big fan base out there...crazy shit.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Monsta Ganjah is originally and is still is from THA SUSPECTS out of the ALL GAS NO BRAKES(A.G.N.B.) camp as well as rollin wid family Yuk and Tha Regime. He is good and close family. He is no peanut and has been hustlin hard as fuck day in and day out. I hope he blossoms big in tha near future. Many Samoans been puttin in work since Yay one. His older cousins Tha BooYaaTribe did it first....now it's their younger cousins, Tha Suspects, All Gas No Brakes and Tha HIGHENAZ time. As soon as JUICE from Tha Suspects gets back from servin tha military in IRAQ(April20th), it's about to be back on track, literally. Thanks for all individuals who give Monsta Ganjah dap. Peace & Pro$$$perity, RHYTHMX HIGHENAZ $ickWid'It Records