money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
who the FUCK is gonna know this? or whos gonna tell you if they DID know? what, do you think rappers WANT people to know? is listening to them in their songs telling u they make "major bread" not enough? do you want to see their fucking tax returns? why would u want to talk about this? why do you care so much? some of you idiots just DONT THINK DO YOU!

Jan 1, 2006
YungGung said:
A SHITLOAD
Hahah you gotta be kidding right?! I know some foo's that still work 9-5's. They may make a pretty penny but it's not like WOW! But since this is about LOCAL rappers you can't really expect much depending on the LOCATION or how big or signed with a deal they are.

Like 50 Cent said in his interview he got 60,000 advance for his POWER OF THE DOLLAR

After paying JAM MASTER JAY and TRACKMASTER'S he only had 10,000 for himself. BUt that's his story so I wouldn't know how much one makes.

Nov 11, 2006
DubbC415 said:
who the FUCK is gonna know this? or whos gonna tell you if they DID know? what, do you think rappers WANT people to know? is listening to them in their songs telling u they make "major bread" not enough? do you want to see their fucking tax returns? why would u want to talk about this? why do you care so much? some of you idiots just DONT THINK DO YOU!
my bad i didnt think this question would bother people so much a motherfucker was just a little curious you would think that kats could ask questions on here without shit gettin talked to them

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
but the thing is, certain questions are rediculous. how is anyone gonna answer this? come on, think a little harder. would u ask this question in public?

edit: but hey, if someone wants to give an honest answer (i dont think u'll get one) by all means, go ahead, and i'll feel like a jerk.