Monday Night Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
It's good bro, you and T-Rip always got my back. It's good to leave me hanging every once in while, lmfao. It's going to be an upset tonight.... Lotta Bronco fans are going to be pissed and reminded of why they hate the Raiders.
I hope so man... I'm not putting my money on it though. I do think the raiders are better than a lot of people thought/think we are... but the broncos are just really really good

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man I'm going to whoop you with the Raiders next time we play Madden, I'll show you what I've been smoking on. You want to run that read option BS, I'll show you how to run it.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Another Siccness member who use to come in here all the time, back in the day too, was Stealth (I don't know how to tag his name so he can see this). He just moved to Philly from Pittsburgh and is an attorney now, so I imagine that's why he doesn't have much time to check in here either
Good to hear Stealth's doing well. If you talk to him, tell I said what's up..

Props: Stealth

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Good to hear Stealth's doing well. If you talk to him, tell I said what's up..
Will do. Stealth said he tried to come on here last week, but the site was down or something. We are 0-4 now, but I will still be watching every game even if we finish 0-16. GO STEELERS!!!!!!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
For real though...the offense stepped it up. Mike Adams sucks and Pouncey is out and Beachum is a piece of shit. But we got our passing game together, Heath is healthy and clutch, and Le'Veon can actually run the ball for positive yardage. First game of the season I thought we were an 0-16 team, but I think if we pull our shit together, we can manage a couple of wins. Especially since the AFC North is so bad.

The defense is looking old though. Two weeks ago, Ike Taylor got player of the game for shutting down AJ Green, but he had about 8 missed open field tackles. Against the Vikings we let up three players for 70 yards each. We gotta do better than that and we gotta tackle better.

Todd Haley is the worst coach I've ever fucking seen. First and 10, dive. Second and 9, dive. Third and 9, dive. Punt. First and 10, incomplete pass. Second and 10, sack. Third and 19, dive. Want to pass the ball? Bubble screen.

I'm finally at the "missing Cowher" stage of my life. I thought Tomlin was a better coach, and I think he did a hell of a job coaching players who knew how to play football. But Cowher's players are gone, and the players the Steelers have now were all developed by Tomlin. And Tomlin has done a piss poor job Developing players. Ziggy Hood and Cameron Hayward and DeCastro and every other first and second round pick we had should be SUPERSTARS. And our team is pretty fucking average.

That's my rant. Get better line coaches, better offensive coordinators, develop our draft picks like we used to, get a WR to stretch the field, and get some fucking cornerbacks who can tackle.

Props: Jazzo