MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL OAKLAND CALIFORNIA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
Meet me in the town its going down

The season starts up today for all us Oakland Raiders fans it going to be poppin all day leadin up to the game with the tailgatin and all. Shit last time I was at the Oakland Arena/Colisuem I seen Jacka walkin around that area between the Arena and Colisuem, everyone and they mama fixin to be up there Sold Out game, shit Ice Cube should be there, yesssss sir I got a good feelin Randy Moss might go dumb on Jammer, Moss plays good under the lights on big stages so we'll see. How many of ya'll going to the game?

Jan 4, 2006
Ill be there, getting there at 3 today. gonna be big tailgates, drinkin smokin blunts....aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh too juiced i been up since six in the morning.

Feb 1, 2006
Yea mayne, I'll be in the buildin...betta believe that!!! Que'n it up, gettin my burn on ya feel me? Come find ya boy in the parkin lot, we will have it crackin!!! 1

Jan 31, 2006
If it is really sold out, it will be the first time in recent memory. That is why Raiders suck. they hardly, if ever, sell out. That is why they are never on TV. If the Raiders are so tight as you say they are, then why the hell dont people go to the games?

Sep 10, 2005
khayaus_of_707 said:
Cuz part of the reason y other teams games sell out is cuz the visiting teams fans can actually go 2 the game and have fun. In case u didn't already know: in oakland that's a no no little buddy!!

Yeah Gilligan, keep your weak ass at home cause its RAIDER NATION, FUCK AN IMITATION, AND YOUR HATERATION!

If you aint a Raider, but at the game, you better GO HOME BITCH!

May 14, 2006
sloth11 said:
If it is really sold out, it will be the first time in recent memory. That is why Raiders suck. they hardly, if ever, sell out. That is why they are never on TV. If the Raiders are so tight as you say they are, then why the hell dont people go to the games?

stop haten cuz other teams is scared tah come
tah tha town.