Monday night @ Contour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Monday night at Contour.......there was alot of local talent in the house performing from 9 intill around 11 o clock...There where some tight acts....This dude name sickness Snook Dog or Snoop dawg (not sure) put on a good show as usual....Choosen did a little set and was cool Dudes got talent....this Hip Hop cat Black did his thing got the crowd pretty damn hype.....This girl Dolla Dime did her freestyle thing........and Black Dove did they thing too....THEN.............drumroll please........This dude by the name of Sarkastic came on stage....and ripped the damn place...... with a two song set........with his Hype man by his side its was a tight show.....Sarkastic is a sick ass performer....(Kinda reminds me of DMX's Hypness) if you wernt there you missed out

Ryan RK Rage of Reflection

May 4, 2002
yes it was a dope show and Sarkastik tore the roof off the joint. If you people havent been
to the contour you need to go check it out......

DAK iller

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Reflection said:
This dude name sickness Snook Dog or Snoop dawg (not sure) put on a good show as usual....
Siccnezz Snook Dogg is the name... he's a tight ass rapper but need to get his hands on some real equipment for making beats. I haven't heard any of his latest material except his group's Sicca Livin', and I was feelin most of there material.

As for Sarkastik... dood doesn't know how to put on a shitty show!

Jan 20, 2003
The KO didn't get to go on i guess the show ran to much in to ROC's time but KAS, SNOOK and BLACK made my night it was off the rack. thanx for the love to the one's that came (Reflection & Dak iller) and to the one's that didn't get yo ass down there next monday.

SICCA SHIT BITCH WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:devious:
KOALITION
LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 20, 2003
Dak iller said:
@Rebel does that cat Black have any music on cd????

Not know new shit he got some old shit from a while back. It's still hot shit it just old school beat you'll have to holla at him about it. I gave him one of my beats for his new stuff it some hot shit.

Aug 31, 2002
check my web... MAD N MIC

Amybody, never went to the Contour, you missing out on some....

www.madnmic.4t.com

S.O.L.I.C.I.T.O.R "We Will Snipe You"
Let this flier make you pee in your pants!

"Be Original" Bonoho Collection