Modern Warfare REFLEX for wii---clan/codes?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
yeah, nobody prolly has a wii, but with having kids and all, the WII is what has to happen...
Anyone playing REFLEX??...

I know, wii sucks, and I agree, but it's what we got...

2838-9914-8019
[DP]hoop210
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/home.php?union_id=CODWii

-----------------------------------

Whaddup from '98---
roloc, vamps, curbie, carrotz, AWB, AOD, t-dubb, EDJ, Saint, TrEmNdO InDo, and lee??...etc---

Nov 14, 2002
LoL @ Wii "Clans". Do their parents have to set up video game clan dates? If you play for an hour do you turn the lights off and put your head down for 10 minutes after some milk and a cookie? When you guys play, does your clan have to walk in a single file line until you reach your destination? When the cutscenes come up, does someone read you the captions and then show you the picture?

Did they rename the suburban scene "Sesame Street"?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i have it but i dont know if my wii will get bricked playing it online. mines modded. id gladly play though once i get the controls down.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
i have it but i dont know if my wii will get bricked playing it online. mines modded. id gladly play though once i get the controls down.
yeah, if your shit is modded, then I wouldn't do a system update...I think you can still play online though---

IF you remeber, email me your friend code...no big deal, just checking the boards for some friend codes...

later