Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Not only that but its fuckin double XP week!! I got 800 pts for taking down a pavelow which i don't need at all and doesn't benefit me one bit cuz im already 10th prestige. But i always get put on a team with a bunch of fags who act like they don't got a fuckin stinger class and are just content to leave shit in the air till it flys away? Thats pretty much saying we as a team forfeit and will only spawn to get continually ass raped by a pavelow! Don't these fucks realize you get more points for taking shit down then kills?

Jan 16, 2007
^^^wait u get double points for killing killstreaks? I wish I woulda known that a long as time ago, I just started 10thprestige, so tis kinda pointless now

Jan 16, 2007
i will admit Xbox is dope as fuck, but only for about 3 or 4 months before it breaks....defending the Xbox and saying its wayyyy better than PS3 is like saying Andy Dick isn't gay......

I still don't understand after all this time how Microsoft can't fix the RROD problem, they just keep re-releasing an inferior product.

i mean i dont even need to state the ups and downs for each system, u all already know them, but just to add insult to injury....How's that HD-DVD drive working out for you? oh wait......

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i will admit Xbox is dope as fuck, but only for about 3 or 4 months before it breaks....defending the Xbox and saying its wayyyy better than PS3 is like saying Andy Dick isn't gay......

I still don't understand after all this time how Microsoft can't fix the RROD problem, they just keep re-releasing an inferior product.

i mean i dont even need to state the ups and downs for each system, u all already know them, but just to add insult to injury....How's that HD-DVD drive working out for you? oh wait......
I install games to the hard drive and never get RROD ever again.

Jan 16, 2007
lol at paying for a $60 game only to have the shit break on startup, and since u took the shrink wrap off to insert the game into the Xbox, u can no longer return it for your money back.