Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
aint gunna be another one homie, the plan has always been for them to do 2.
Nah i saw a video that leaked the next map pack, proly still on youtube, actually i think someone posted it in this thread? They're bringing back crossfire and shipment too.. You know they gotta milk it for evey dime before black ops comes out.. Wit every map pack the gotta do a title update my guess is it will include the patch for things like the fuel glitch..

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQitVXa2x94&feature=related

Oct 9, 2008
I think the maps were ready to launch long before the infinity ward fall out...and if they really want to prove iw is still goin strong they'll put out another one.. WAW dropped one like a month before mw2 came out..

Oct 9, 2008
If there's a 3rd mappack I'll delete my sicc account
We'll see i might be wrong? But somebody sure put in a lot of work to fake the new maps in the youtube vids..Not only that but activision sold like 8 million of the 1st map pack they dropped..We all know how money hungary they are and of course a 3rd map pack would be profitable for them why wouldn't they put one more out? And they never said only 2 map packs they said AT LEAST 2 map packs..

Mar 24, 2006
I think I had one of my better nights of playing this game last night when I was using the M240 equipped with grip/holo using stopping power.

I've never been a fan of stopping power because it always seemed like the opposing players killstreak rewards picked on me more then most...lol

Now though, I be laying motherfuckers down! no more am I getting mad assists and getting my kills jacked...NO MORE!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lol at these faggots from 520 trying to take shit to the 707 clan im in and them gettin mopped up then sayin we were a bunch of white boys i got on the mic started takin shit in spanish and they still called me a whiteboy hahaha they got mopped up 5 matches in a row