Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
i've been doing pretty decently lately myself..i've been on red dead for so long it was nice getting back on this crackin' some skulls open.

i've rediscovered the spas with the red dot and i love it.

brains will splatter!

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I hate the faggots that play this game...i play tdm wit me and my girl and we always get put wit the worst teams ever in the history of cod...like i'm the only one who will be in double digits...some fags in a huge party just kept owning us and i would go like 28-10 and we would still lose...so i talked major shit bout how they lucky my team sucks dick everytime and one of those fucks acted like he was all bad..hes like "lets go onesy's?" i'm like wtf are you talkin bout fag? He like 1 on 1 i'll own you! So i was like lets do it fag! So he tells me after the next match...so as usual my team sucks balls and we lose again then he backs out!! So i send him a game invite and a message talkin shit..he won't accept it but he sends me a message back talkin shit bout how i aint worthy or some shit..So i kept inviting him and sendin hella messages and pussy wouldn't accept..What a bitch!!! And FUCK Infinity Ward for this bullshit team division!!! I got over 30,000 more kills then deaths and i've only won bout 100 more matches then i've lost!!

Breh, you need to go out one of these and get some fresh air lol...its not that serious haha

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
u should try the double raficas.....they are a fucking beast
Im working on them right now, all I have been using is the Intervention with the rafica as my secondary, this is the only class I use stopping power with ( first time ive used SP in along time, Im always creepin with cold blooded ). The rafica is like an mini M16 anyway so this class can do it all.

Only thing I forgot about was getting spawned right under the other team airs support and getting killed right away, never have to worry about that shit with CB.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
LOL AT JUST GETTING OFF A TEAM DEATH MATCH WITH OPPOSING CLANS THAT HATED EACH OTHER..CLAN "BLAM" AND SOME OTHER DUMB SHIT..AN ME BEING THE RANDOM DUDE PICKIN EM OFF...ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS THO ..

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Ever kill someone and have them try to come back and kill you and you kill them again???

I snipe alot and I was on Rundown in the little house/building right above "A" ( ground war / domination ) so a sniper from the other team trips my claymore, I set up another one ( scavenger ) and he hits it a second time, and I repeat. So then a couple guys get there and I kill them and this guy again with my rafica, anyway long story short this fucking guy came at me all match and I killed him 7-8 times, the last one being the best as I had to jump out the building as him and another guy got the drop on me, I ran back up the stairs and shot him in the back of the head point blank range, I could not stop laughing after that, as much as I hate this game moments like this just make it all worth it.

I bet that guy was fucking heated, he was so determined to kill me at least once and got raped the whole match, I mean shit I want payback too, but this guy was a fucking mission lol...

May 6, 2009
so who here uses noob tubes as a way of winning?
Honest to god, I tried tubing 1 time on Call of Duty 4 and said fuck this after a minute or two. Now, I kind of have a rule. If I get hit by one stupid fucking RPG, or that other launcher, noob tube with one man army and danger close, or if someone is camping excessively like a little bitch, I pull my shit out and tube the fuck out of them. I'm tired of all that shit. But if the other team is playing right, I don't noob tube and rock the silenced Tar-21. That one man army shit AND scavenger were terrible ideas. Commando is also a terrible idea. How the fuck do you shoot somebody 3 times and they still stab you? Bullshit.

Jan 9, 2009
i <3 noob tube on Wasteland..
all u n00bs be hidin in the bunker all together..

acr with launcher and danger close

@view1

word man.. i LOVE camping with claymores on Derail and scavenger..
with danger close. i use the same class i mentioned above

claymore at each door, and chill back with the AA-12 killin everyone who tries to come in for their payback.

Oct 9, 2008
Pain pill is bullshit! Stuck some dude wit a semtex and he survived it! Also shot some fag at close range 6 times wit the striker and had to finish him with a half a clip from the ump wit stopping power.. I don't give a fuck if it only last 10 seconds nobody should have that much health..

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i <3 noob tube on Wasteland..
all u n00bs be hidin in the bunker all together..

acr with launcher and danger close

@view1

word man.. i LOVE camping with claymores on Derail and scavenger..
with danger close. i use the same class i mentioned above

claymore at each door, and chill back with the AA-12 killin everyone who tries to come in for their payback.
so you are a camper and a faggot tuber..

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
ah, step yalls game up whiners
whiner? no.....the noob tube requires no real skill to use...just point and shoot

there are alot of things i cant stand about MW2...but people that consistently use noob tubes to win drives me insane...i dont care if they wanna sit in one spot and snipe the shit out of me...that sniper shit requires some techniques that im still learning

oh yeah....heartbeat sensors piss me off too...