***Mobbed Out - Jackmove 1 & 2 audio !!!***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
fasho, thankz for the comments yall, the 2nd one is even better, we got sum heat on there. and we also got sum solo mixtapes & albums ready to drop soon too.

look for the Mobbed Out album to come this Summer as well, shits gone be real crazy.......keep checkin it out tho....

Jun 13, 2002
mobblyfe said:
HOW COME YALL DISSED 500 ON VOLUME 1
well i mean it wasnt a direct diss from whole Mobbed Out camp, dat was more sum shit my nigga Mac wanted to say. he felt like dude was misrepresentin and doin sum faulty/fake shit, so he spoke on it.

Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
mobblyfe said:
WELL I NEVER HEARD IT I JUS PEEPED IT SAID 500 DIS ON THE TRACKLISTING AND SHIT BUT ITS THE BAY U KNOW WE CANT GET ALONG THATS WHY WE AINT COMIN UP
not really
thats just another excuse that will be used until the bay "blows up"

houston got plenty lil beefs runnin between artists who got major deals but they still "blew up"

children have disagreements, same with, women, men, & rappers

and i aint never heard any label/a&r/manager/producer that i've talked to ever MENTION bay rappers problems with one another.. it doesnt matter in the big picture of gettin deals etc... 100 weak ass bay rappers can do 10 albums showin unity.. if people dont support it.. people wont support it

im ALL off topic

but yeah.. mobbed out.. fuck wit it

Jun 13, 2002
JP The 13th said:
not really
thats just another excuse that will be used until the bay "blows up"

houston got plenty lil beefs runnin between artists who got major deals but they still "blew up"

children have disagreements, same with, women, men, & rappers

and i aint never heard any label/a&r/manager/producer that i've talked to ever MENTION bay rappers problems with one another.. it doesnt matter in the big picture of gettin deals etc... 100 weak ass bay rappers can do 10 albums showin unity.. if people dont support it.. people wont support it

im ALL off topic

but yeah.. mobbed out.. fuck wit it
dats real talk there ma nigga.......imma be gettin at u bout sum shit tho, u know that Young-G & JP collabo been in the works for too long, lol.