MOBB DEEP "AMERICAS NIGHTMARE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
ITZ GOOD, ITS WORTH THA MONEY. DONT GO ON THINKING ITS A CLASSIC, BUT THEY DO ALWAYZ COME WITH SUM GOOD SHYT....YEAH THAT TRACK OF LIL JON IZ REAL GOOD, PEEP IT.

Jan 20, 2004
www.refillrecords.com
if you are a die hard fan for the shit like
"The Infamous" album you may not take to well to this.

but im fuckin with this record...some dope beats
even the lil john beat fit them well

only a couple tracks i skip over unlike their last 2 cd's

Apr 28, 2003
i like the whole cd its worth the cop...that track they got with kanye west is sick..plus its alot better then their last CD infamy,but like dude said dont expect it to be one of their classic albums

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ i aGree with you...it's a lot better than infamy, and about the same level as Murda Musik to me...i'm feelin it tho, the raps are Grimy as hell

May 21, 2002
how lame is the name of the album?

Spice 1's album of the same title predates this by 10 years. Bo also had a track with the same tutle on Autopsy

They are either completly unaware of West Coast rap and its history, or they are on the West Coasts nuts

Aug 9, 2002
Mak Deniro said:
how lame is the name of the album?

Spice 1's album of the same title predates this by 10 years. Bo also had a track with the same tutle on Autopsy

They are either completly unaware of West Coast rap and its history, or they are on the West Coasts nuts
probaly they unaware...either way thiz album aint nothing like both of thoze....its itz own shyt...its a MOBB DEEP album.......