Mo Thugs Family

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Has any1 else released solo or group projects? I know of these.....

Mo Thugs: Family Scriptures
Mo Thugs: Family Reunion
Mo Thugs: The Mothership
Poetic Hustlaz: Trials & Tribulations
II Tru: A New Breed of Female
Graveyard Shift: Still Waters

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
The Desperidos dropped an album last year, but it wasn't on Mo Thug, they had a couple tracks dissin Mo Thug. Gold (Of Desperidos) dropped one way back, it's pretty tight, it's called "In A Race Against Time." Of course all the Bone solo releases, most of them were on Mo Thugs. That's about it though.

Jan 7, 2003
MizeryMade said:
Has any1 else released solo or group projects? I know of these.....

Mo Thugs: Family Scriptures
Mo Thugs: Family Reunion
Mo Thugs: The Mothership
Poetic Hustlaz: Trials & Tribulations
II Tru: A New Breed of Female
Graveyard Shift: Still Waters
Look out fo Mo Thugz 4 Tha Movement.. that shit comin soon... I heard clips of it.. and let me tell ya Sounds Betta than any other Mo Thug I;ve heard so far.. peace..

whitedawg

Dy-verse Productions CEO
Jun 4, 2002
San Mateo
www.linktr.ee
here is sum of the rare mo thugs stuf i have for sale hit me up [email protected]
DRASTIK MEASURES (Powder P's new group)-SoundClick Samplar- which features 12 songs by drastik and 6 songs by bone thugs
Graveyard Shift- Still Waters unrealsed gys
DJ ICE-Everythang and then some mo- a copy of his mix cd that has layzie and ken dawg along with remixes of some popular bone songs
FBI ENT- Cleveland To Cali- an undergroud cd from flesh n bone record label with features tracks by layzie bone mo thugs, and spice 1
THUGLINE RECORDS cd 2000 THUGS with unreleased tracks by Krayzie Bone ThugLine Records includes songs with bones thugs, asu, bam, and lareece
THE WAR IS ON a bootleg bone cd
Bone Thugs Tha Buddah Cuts- all bone thugs weed songs
Bone thugs chopped and screwed
Dj Uneek 30 track samplar on cd
Dj Uneek Ghetto Radio 2000
WhiteDawgHLE Snippits- all the bone snippits from the internet on one cd plus more rare tracks
WhiteDawgHLE Bone Collabs- hella rare tracks
Bizzy Bone Hellz Movie 1-2- a bootleg bizzy bone cd that people thought was a real
release
Bone thugs Faces of death copy

Feb 23, 2003
DO ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY UNRELEASED BONE SONGS THERE ARE?? I READ SOMEONE SAYING KRAYZIE BONE MAY RELEASE SOME OF THEM IS THAT STILL THE PLAN??

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
@ mafioso22-is the single "All Life Long"? Cuz I've got that track and it's pretty weak, Layzie and Felecia tryin to do their best Ja Rule and Ashanti impression and it doesn't fit them too well. But I'm still psyched for the album, Lay got some new groups comin out, my favorite new group is ConRTist , they're tight as hell. But anyway, June's not that far away, hope it's a good album.

M

mizztech

oh dayumn krayzie got some new shit??? when tha hell did that come out?

is it any good???

Holla @ Tha MIzzez

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
mizztech said:
oh dayumn krayzie got some new shit??? when tha hell did that come out?

is it any good???

Holla @ Tha MIzzez
i dont think its really new, just unreleased shit that Krayzie did with Uneek before Krayzie started up Thugline Records..which means, it has more of the older sound that so many bone fans have been wanting more of. u should definitely check it out.

if any of that info is wrong, anyone please feel free to check me on it

Feb 8, 2003
No Leatha Face is not new material its some unreleased material re-worked, His new shit will drop this summer on Thug Line Records and its called "Zonnin".

What ever happened to that White Boy Powdar P from Ghetto Cowboys?