Mo B, Dick- Gangsta Harmony?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2005
silkkk's second album was charge it too the game homie lol bsides mo b and sons of funks i bumpd the hell out of mac's ww3 and big ed's the assassin, those two albums r hella under rated aswell. mac's actually my fav mc out of the south

May 15, 2005
i didnt like the made man album too much homie, i remember it had a few tight tracks, but alot of fillers if im not mistaken. imma give it a spin tomorrow cus i still have it actually. how bad was the lil soldiers album cuddie lol?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol that shit was straight garbage, but i kept it just to have the complete collection, My car got broken into a few years back, and i had all my No limit, and Cash money cds in it, and they got jacked, i was hella pissed, cuz i spent hella money buying em all lol. Another pretty good slept on was the Ghetto Commision cd

Jun 10, 2007
lol that shit was straight garbage, but i kept it just to have the complete collection, My car got broken into a few years back, and i had all my No limit, and Cash money cds in it, and they got jacked, i was hella pissed, cuz i spent hella money buying em all lol. Another pretty good slept on was the Ghetto Commision cd

Mane I let a nigga borrow my Ghetto Commision back in da day and I aint seen dat nigga since ha ha. I been wantin ta jam dat wise guys and ghost in da dark fa a minute

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca