MNF: Donkeys @ Falcons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah the Donkeys are my most hated NFL team. Atlanta should be taking better advantage of those turnovers, but I'm happy with the 13-0 lead

Jan 12, 2006
Skip Bayless ‏ R @reals kipBayless
You forget how outraged we are every Mon. over calls made BY THE REAL REFS. These guys have actually been pretty good, just no command.

Agree with Skip, calls have been fair overall they just need to stop slowing down the game by taking 10 mins to make a decision on a 5 yard penalty.

Mar 16, 2005
Skip Bayless ‏ R @reals kipBayless
You forget how outraged we are every Mon. over calls made BY THE REAL REFS. These guys have actually been pretty good, just no command.

Agree with Skip, calls have been fair overall they just need to stop slowing down the game by taking 10 mins to make a decision on a 5 yard penalty.
if yo uthink the calls were fair Monday night then you sir are blind.

on the fumble denver fell on ball...denver came up with ball..falcons awarded ball??? stopped a good drive at the time. also Denver had to use 2 challenges for penalties. Also there was a PI call on a dropped 3rd down where the guy never touched him...it led to a touchdown. There was the missed td for DT that had to be reviewed to get called..if it were not last 2 minuites we would have been screwed because we were out of challenge thanks to the other bad flags. lets also talk about a non holding call that was blantantly in front of a ref on another falcons td

but yes..they are FINE!!!

I'm not saying denver didnt play bad because the 1st half they did! but those calls were all game changers and had an outcome in a 6 point loss

Props: macczilla