MLB the show 13

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Fuck you Rossibreath @Rossibreath had you not started this thread i most likely wouldnt have bought this game the pitching is some mothafuckin horse shit i finally get to the top of the 7th inning with some a normal amount of pitches then boom get bombed on for 6 runs a couple games ago i was up on the cards 9-5 then pitcher starts throwin it all over the place and beamin people so they score 7 runs in the inning i can hit pretty good but pitching is some damn horse shit

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I've been kinda disappointed in this game the last couple years to be honest. My favorite baseball game ever was MLB 2k5 on ps2.
Man, when I had a 360 I was pissed that they didn't have the show. I finally got my hands on a ps3, got the show, and been kinda disappointed every year since.

2k5 was the best all around baseball game ever. One thing I loved was that the prospects you could trade for might end up being superstars. It seems like there isn't really an development in the show for players in the minors with my experience with it. You could get a dude that wasn't that good but maybe had a killer fastball in 2k5 and develop another pitch or two over his career and he'd be a solid #2 starter or bullpen guy, that doesn't seem to exist on the show

Feb 8, 2006
finally got this last week

does the strike zone not light up if you guess the pitch right anymore just the ball?

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I played this game for the first time since like the 07 version and it was fun to me

I usually only play madden and nba2k but after playing a few games of this
in 3D (most other games with 3d hurt my eyes real bad) looks like ima buy it on payday and be informed about the mlb season this yr from the beginning lol....

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
^ yea your right, but you can still guess a pitch just less of a chance. Pisses me off when I pick fastball in and its fastball up. Try no feedback and just be on your shit I mean you gotta know where the pitcher is possibly going if you make contact it will be a hit.