MLB 2K7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
I'm pretty sure this is like what MVP would be like now if it was still being made with MLB players..

The college versions of MVP also have a swingstick.

You can turn it off, but the games become a homerun fest.. With it on, it becomes a lot more realistic, and rarely do you hit like 20+ hits in a game, which seems to be common place in baseball games.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I hella recomend this to anyone who likes baseball games. At first I was pissed as hell because the computer kept kicking the shit out of me and getting like 6 HR's per game. Once you get the pitching and hitting down it's fun as hell. TWO THUMBS UP. The only thing I don't like is the amount of HR's that get robbed.

Dec 9, 2005
So I had to cop this for the PS2 since my 360 is out of commission @ the moment. Still one of the best baseball games I've ever played. A lot smoother than 2K6, and the graphics are a lot better.

I have been getting robbed a lot when I pop homers. Its like they always hit it right there, and he jumps 4 feet in the air and picks it off. Other than that I have no complaints whatsoever.

Can't wait to get my 360 back so I can get it on there. Hope it doesn't freeze up like last years tho.

This game gets two thumbs up !

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I experienced two problems last night when playing. The first was when my RF and CF both went for a pop fly, the CF "caught" it and my RF slams into him knocking them both to the floor, ball disappears and dude gets in inside the park HR. I searched high and low for the ball with the replay and couldn't find the ball anywhere.

Second, my RF was standing in the fly ball spot with the spot perfectly lined up and red. The ball fuckin' goes through his chest and takes a bounce then rolls back to the fence about 15 yards.

Still a great game, but that shit cost me a game lol.

Nov 4, 2004
This is the best baseball game Ive played. MVP 05 is a classic...this game amazes me. Sometimes I feel like Im watching a game not playing it. Fielding was difficult at first but learn it. Hitting is very realistic Pitching is real nice the player movements are very realistic. only shitty thing is it freezes ALOT, but fuck it...9/10

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
It only froze once for me and that was right when I hit a HR. There is a guy that mimics Bonds though, his name is Young. You can always create "bonds" if you want though...

Apr 25, 2002
I bought this game the other day. I finally played a full game of it on my 360 and I gotta say that it is FUCKING TIGHT! Shit looks incredible on the HDTV, the sound and gameplay are sick.....back to playin' it.....

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Man I finally got cable internet since I moved and can play a smoothe non choppy game! But the best shit ever, I pitched a NO HITTER online today lol. I'm like 9-2 now. So whoever wants it get at me!