Mixtape?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2006
on an album, all songs are original beats/ vs. on a mixtape there are songs with other artists beats, redone songs and maybe afew original songs

IDK how nobody else feel, but thats what a mixtape is to me

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
usually one has original beats the mixtape is usually someone rapping over industry beats....However mixtapes wich was once a great marketing tool..by getting your songs on known mixtape like dj clue..Ron G,Doo wop...however now after the 50cent dj whoo kid they helped bastardiize what was once something hot and sought after.Now that every artist makes there own mixtapes..and every aspiring artist makes a mixtape...its losing its flavor....i usually wont even fuck with a mixtape unless there are original beats,and in the late 80s and early 90s i was big supporter...My attitude is this..
So and so artist has a new mixtape out...Im like who fuckin cares..I wasnt so sure i was gonna buy your album let alone a mixtape.
I have to give it up..there are some who make a mixtape interesting...example..mitchy slick-mitchy duz it...Because he dug in the crates and rapped over beats we aint hear in a minute...so many rappers rapping over other artists beats today...if you cant come harder then the original,and bring your own style with it...dont bother.