Mixtape of the Year! Ft.Keak Da Sneak,Mitchy Slick,Sidewayz Ent,Lil Scrappy &Way More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Mixtape of the Year! Ft.Keak Da Sneak,Mitchy Slick,Sidewayz Ent,Lil Scrappy &Way More

What it Do My South Cali Niggaz, Get Ready 4 tha Triumph... Theres 44 Artists on this Shit Spittin Petro over 22 Tracks... Handz down The Hardest Mixtape Period! My Niggaz Mitchy Slick, Beta Bossalini the Sidaz, Keak Da Sneak, Chyna Whyte From Lil Johns Camp, Lil Scrappy, Yun-Gun & RedHead Steve is Just a Few Heavy HIttaz Gassin on here wit soma that Unfuckwitable Shit ya Dig...And Of Course Myself Y MuthaFuckin Dr3$ta Hostin it, I Got 7 Brand New Tracks on there... Outta 22 Tracks there's 17 Origional Beats, and like 5 Mixtape Beats...
Heeeeated!!!

Log on to www.Y-Dr3Sta.com for more Info and to hear 1 of the tracks, or you can Hear 2 tracks at ( www.MySpace.com/Ydr3sta ) You'll be ableled to pre-order it within a week off www.Y-Dr3Sta.com & www.GotDimes.com with PayPal, Visa, Master, Money Orders & All that other good Shit... Or if You Wanna Wait till the Release Date (4-7-06) it Will be in the Sicc Shop,Where u Can already get my last release "Wanted Dead Or Alive" Scream at ya Folks Support the Movement n Spread the Word....

And if your in the Northern Cali Area Come See Me Live and Doin the Damn Thang Saturday, April 8th in Stockton, Also Performin gon Be My Nigga "Be Gee" the Sac Vet, Ruthless, PlayGyrl Slim & More... Log onto www.Y-Dr3Sta.com under the News Page for Details...

Y MuthaFuckin Dr3$ta

Here's the Cover n Info in My Signature