MIXTAPE COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2003
HAHA TOSIN U CALLED ME....YEAH I JUST WANTED TO WORK ON MY ALBUM COVER GAME. HAVENT DONE MANY AND GOT TIRED OF WAITING FOR THAT LINE OF WORK SO I HAD ALREADY HAD THESE ON MY COMPUTER AND THOUGHT IT UP AND IT CAME OUT AIGHT. I APPRECIATE IT THOUGH IT DID COME OUT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT.

ALSO I USED THE PSDS CAUSE SOMETIMES I CANT FIND THE RIGHT CAILBER OF QUALITY ON ALL THE PHOTOS.

Sep 26, 2003
oh i got ya. i havent really seen that gorilla zoe one used that much. but its whatever ya know.

appreciate the comments. and im using photoshop cs2. finally got updated after using 7 for the past 3 years.

Reegz

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2004
Thats a nice ass cover. What is it you do to give those sparkles on tha words that glow? Is it just a certain type of brush, or something else you do?

Sep 26, 2003
its brushes. use a soft round brush in the "basic brushes" and use the star/ sparkle type brush under the "assorted brushes" and there ya go. also u can use a little of the dodge tool to brighten the soft brush up and give it a real glow look to it. not much just eye it really and u'll get it.

Reegz

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2004
its brushes. use a soft round brush in the "basic brushes" and use the star/ sparkle type brush under the "assorted brushes" and there ya go. also u can use a little of the dodge tool to brighten the soft brush up and give it a real glow look to it. not much just eye it really and u'll get it.
that makes sense...good lookin fam