@mixerr-the real review thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerrs Reviewing Music needs to switch up

• Mixerr should Review Music that the sicc want to read about

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Mixerr should carry on reviewing wack music no one cares about

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Mixerr should STFU

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
Feb 11, 2006
Mixerr @Mixerr fuck wasting your time with those weak ass albums and music you reviewing,we here at the sicc would rather read your dope reviews on real rap artists ,below is a list of rappers that need to be reviewed by Mixerr @Mixerr .

Crazie Loc's

Serio

Bashful Baller

Lil Buck teef Lucky(from yo state of TX ,peep game)

Soz the burlingame hustla

Lil B

there are more but we will begin with these first Mixerr @Mixerr ...

If you fail to comply with these demands for your reviews I will down vote yo shit,start a petition to have you slapped everytime you try to log on to the sicc and when you do get on I will personally post the video below on auto play in every thread you make.

I hope you take this open letter seriouslly bro as I like your reviews but dont wanna hear about the artists you are reviewing,im not alone in thinking this...

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that serio video has me and my potnas dying right now

there needs to be a speacial serio appreciation thread with all things serio related so we can show our friends and family that have never heard of him lol
go put a bunch of candles in the middle of an oakland street with like empty gerbers and half gutted swishers and hen bottles and empty baggies and let it read "just saw serio video on youtube"

Feb 11, 2006
Mixerr @Mixerr hurry up and make that shit happen with crazie locs,infact you should reach out to dude like someone said, he would for sure do an interview that people would like to hear.

add this to your list breh