Mixerr memes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
U A FONY FALSE FLAGGIN ASS WANABEE STRAIGHT UP...
BANGIN 101
U GET BANGED ON AND DONT SAY WHERE U FRM THEN U GET COURTED...

UR A MARK

I GET DRUNK AND RANT BUT IM STILL RIGHT,,, UR WHOLE LIFE AND CAREER IS A LIE... REAL BANGERS WHO PUT THEY SHIT ON THA LINE FOR THIS FEEL DISRESPECTED WHEN A WANABEE LIKE U USE THIS SHIT TO PROFIT

reo @reo you went from that to impersonating an autistic kid from TX

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
And another thing...... I BET ON MY LIFE TIMEBOMB WAS NEVER THERE!!! You can say that you was n blah blah blah blah TO IMPRESS THESE 6 friends of yours on here be we both know the real!!! NUMBER PLEASE TIMEBOMB !!!

FACTS

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Timebomb..... Number???
Imma head to 3rd n silver and post a pic for you muthafuckas wit me in the pic!!!! TIMEBOMB will be a ghost after 5!! I still dint even know what this bitch ass nigga looks like!!!! He stalks my Instagram enough so WHATS HIS NAME IN INSTAGRAM SO I CAN SEE????? Imma go there n post a video and everything.... IM
you a day late and in da wrong town..
Bitch niggas it's never too late..... Don't let your cheerleaders on siccness down!!! And it don't matter what town it is.... IF YOU WANTED IT YOUD COME PUNK!!! YOU SCARED???? WHY DO I GOTTA BEG YOU FOR YOUR NUMBER....... You lookin suspect now !!!
Im looking suspect¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¡

Fuck you and your askin for my number..dafuq I want you ringin my phone for..
DUCKIN AND DODGEN

Feb 11, 2006
DUCKIN AND DODGEN
I know your hella emotional right now faggot about being exposed as a retard but yo from this day forth nothing you say holds weight hahaha grown ass nigga impersonating gang bangers and autistic kids ,come on mayne,really son??

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I know your hella emotional right now faggot about being exposed as a retard but yo from this day forth nothing you say holds weight hahaha grown ass nigga impersonating gang bangers and autistic kids ,come on mayne,really son??
?
Nervous Laughter:

Nervous laughter is laughter evoked from an expression of embarrassment, alarm, discomfort or confusion, rather than amusement. Nervous laughter is usually less robust in expression than "a good belly laugh", and may be combined with confused glances or awkward silence on the part of others in the audience.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
FOOS ON HERE; A "GANSTER" RAP SITE, EMULATING A LIFESTYLE I REALLY LIVE!!!

WANABE ASS LAME... WE DONT DUCK AND DODGE IN THA LOS!!!

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
timebomb @timebomb you bringing kids into this? That shits way over the fucking line.

EDIT: I see you editing that post and deleting that shit but I still know what you posted cunt.
reo @reo dude made a meme of that photo of your kid you posted. Thought you should know.

Last edited:
Props: reo and reo
Feb 11, 2006
timebomb @timebomb you bringing kids into this? That shits way over the fucking line.

EDIT: I see you editing that post and deleting that shit but I still know what you posted cunt.
reo @reo dude made a meme of that photo of your kid you posted. Thought you should know.
Lolwut?

Make a video saying sorry you fuckin rapist haha

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006

he's desperate. he thought he had a win but some ppl have a life off line and don't really care...