Mitchy Slick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
eh that triggeration station shit is banging that video look like it could be on bet or at least bet uncut i think yall should see whats up on that shit stay up

Jul 6, 2002
Eyyy Janky.....i heard Xzibit is going 2 do a concert in Sweden on a big Festival this summer....holla at Mitch and let them hook up ??...would be tyte 2 see them on that Festival

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
YOUNGNUTT said:
WHEN & WHERE ARE THE MITCHY SHOW'S IN THE SOUTHLAND???
They will be performing in San Diego at the RIMAC arena with 50 Cent on May 17th. Mitchy and Xzibit might be performing on May 18th & 19th at the House of Blues with 50 cent, but the money and deatails havn't been worked out yet, so it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Janky...

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
Tha Schizo said:
Janky:

Is Mitchy comin up north to Vancouver do ya know? Too Short's up here on the 16th of May. Spice 1's RUMOURED to be on that bill too. Mitchy should be on there as well. That'd be a hard ass show.

Later!!
Mitchy won't be at that concert, do you know who's promoting that concert? May I can holla at the promoter and make something happen.