Mitchy Slick - "He's Everywhere" Part 34 {iPhone Edition}

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2008
Feet Match The Paint drops late March!

Won't Stop album features: Compton Menace, Meatface, Lil Fat Bat (RIP), Spider Loc, Lil Spank Booty, V.8, and more

"Won't Stop" will be droppin after "Feet Match The Paint" now..Mitchy wants people to see the new Mitchy before he hits em with that G shit we all know and love

"Lost N The Yay" and "Gang Intervention" also droppin this year

He recently did a track with Celly Cel and has recorded 2 with Trae the Truth. He's got all kinds of music videos in the vault ready to go. All in due time. No more delays we're droppin this year!

Sep 19, 2003
what u mean by the new mitchy? i want that gangsta shit.... i still be bumpin that urban survival syndrome... aint my fault is still one of my fav mitchy song...
any dates on when we can expect some new shit?

Sep 1, 2008
what u mean by the new mitchy? i want that gangsta shit.... i still be bumpin that urban survival syndrome... aint my fault is still one of my fav mitchy song...
any dates on when we can expect some new shit?
New Mitchy as in his content more than anything..he's still doin his gangsta shit but now he's on some hustla shit has more songs ladies can vibe to (not love songs or nothin like that) and he's doin his own hooks..if you watch He's Everywhere 33 you'll see what I mean "furs, diamonds, and cars...can be yours...you better think this one through" like some smooth pimp shit