MITCHY SLICK-BASS CHASER PRODUCED BY DJ MUGGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
What do you guys see in this beat that makes it so good? I mean the percussion itself is OK, but the bass is horrible sounding. Too techno/trance sounding for me.

I guess when you grow up listening to Spice1, Brotha Lynch, Mr. Doc, C-Bo, X-Raided, Above the Law, Dre, Snoop, WarrenG, Jayo Felony, RBL Posse, older Three6Mafia and other gangster shit, it's hard to like these kinds of beats.

IMHO it's SAD that they don't make beats like they used to.

Apr 26, 2006
El D said:
^well..we're in 2006... not in the 90s ... get over it

Actually I won't get over it. To me that ain't true rap, it's a junky ass distored techno influenced beat. Sounds all happy gayish starwars. Sounds all immature, shit middle schoolers & high schoolers probably will like. Rap should have stayed the same the way it was in the 90's, every region of the US was sick then. No wonder there's a bunch of BS rappers and silly bedroom producers getting a shot. Anyone can make beats like this and rap about stupid shit. No one has stories to tell anymore in their flows or producers with actual musical knowledge. And if rappers these days do happen to have some nice flows, it's probably over shadowed by some wack ass futuristic sounding beat. Everyone is a f-ing copy cat now or sold out. Easy $$$, Easy $$$, that's all it is. Fuck that, I keep it 90's or anything that sounds as HARD as the shit that came out in the 90's.

I'll NEVER bump shit like this in my car or house, I'll be embarrased to. Give me something like Spice1 and hell yeah I'll bump that shit!

Mar 9, 2006
listen to what rappers nowdays rap about in ther jams, girls, clubbin', shakin' ass and what they wear, right? or they just repeat the same shit over and over.