Mitchy Slick album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
MITCHY SLICK ALBUM

MY NEW ALBUM IS COMIN OUT SOON.MAYBE IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS.I FINALLY GOT A FEW DEALS ON THE TABLE.I TOLD YALL I WASNT COMIN OUT TIL IT WAS RITE.IT'S ALMOST THERE.B.E.T. M.T.V. THE WHOLE SHIT .POLITICS ,,,,

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
XXL VOL.3

I BEEN TRYIN TO GET THIS STEADY GANG ALBUM DONE.THAT NIGGA XZIBIT BEEN WORKIN THE SHIT OUT OF A GANGSTA.WE BEEN IN THE STUDIO OR ON THE ROAD NONE STOP.VOL.3 IS LIKE 80% DONE AND SHOULD BE ON THE STREET IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS.

Jan 14, 2004
Re: XXL VOL.3

I BEEN TRYIN TO GET THIS STEADY GANG ALBUM DONE.THAT NIGGA XZIBIT BEEN WORKIN THE SHIT OUT OF A GANGSTA.WE BEEN IN THE STUDIO OR ON THE ROAD NONE STOP.VOL.3 IS LIKE 80% DONE AND SHOULD BE ON THE STREET IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS.

I feel you homie.... Anyway I know shit (as far as street life goes)
is hot at all times out here....but are you going to do an in-store for any of the albums you got coming out? I understand if you aint feeling it.

Apr 25, 2002
"But that nigga can spit sum serious heat homie........You hear him on that "Ya'll aint Ready" on XXL. Handgunner............."

^^yea, i heard a bunch of his shit..... more then just off mitchy's i heard some shit he did on his black goldmember tapes and a freestyle with Jurrasic 5 and shit..... he got heat thats undenaible.....

but that dont change the fact he hella weird lookin haha

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
-TiM C- said:
"But that nigga can spit sum serious heat homie........You hear him on that "Ya'll aint Ready" on XXL. Handgunner............."

yeah man, he's got some good shit out there, that crack music mixtape has alotta tyte shit onit, and in 2002 i seen hime live with xzibit, he was a'ight but his recorded stuff, he spits much betta...