Mitchy Slick : "Ain't My Fault"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
"Ain't my Fault" is smooth; real good look on the video too. When I heard it for the 1st time I'm like this joint is supposed to be on the radio & getting big time video rotation on BET & MTV. Then I start thinking, this kinda sound like Jim Jones and Byrd Gang type shit with KOBE on the vocals. So then I hear the Jim Jones joint with KOBE and swear that I heard "Ain't my Fault" 1st. Either that or my mind is playing tricks on me,. Anyways, the video with Jim Jones and KOBE singing kinda even looks like how KOBE was on the roof in "Aint my Fault".

It seem like since Jim Jones and them is all claiming Blood Gang, they should already be reaching out to fuck with a known reputable like Mitchy Slick. I can see Mitchy Slick is the one to really link this Rap Game up, on some New Era Tupac Style shit Coast to Coast. It was a good move with that Max B Diego project; anymore collaboration? I don't know the politics with Jones and Santana, Bird Gang, Dip Set and all of that. Any chance of Wrongkind dropping a "West Coast Dipset" Mix Tape? That's a good move right there; Mitchy Slick on "We Fly High" if it hasnt been done already.

Overall I hear lot of people here in the West Coast who's mad because cats like Jim Jones and Weezey calls himself a Blood, but you cant hate on them, you just gotta be happy that muthafuckas wanna be like the West Coast and copy cat our culture. You think Mc'Donalds is mad cause they served more than a billion worldwide? Think like a Pro Athlete. "Be Like Mike", Mike didnt hate the people who wanted to be like him, niether did he laugh at them and make fun of them; he sold shoes and got paid.

Nov 7, 2008
industry niggas love jumpin on this ru lifestyle

i actually chopped it up wit lil wayne and he tried to ask if I knew any beehive bloods from New Orleans

fuckoughtaherewitthatshit

Mar 18, 2008
That's what I'm saying; "Aint my Fault" came out before Jones "Love me No More"; I sure that it did. Back @ I-WOOD, aint nobody saying Wrongkind need Jones to co-sign; you don't have to tell me that it stands on its own. When I'm saying "Dip Set" I'm saying take that name and run with it; fuck who claims the Original, Dago got a Dip right?

Jul 29, 2008
what shamediddy said. Industry muthafukas are quick to claim something to get gain respect. I got homies in SMM, 9 Tec, and G Shyne.

I heard Soo Woop movement (with Jim Jones) aint gonna come out bekuz Jim Jones and T Rodgers are some "fuck you" shit.

Jim Jones at one point could walk around with the right people.. I dont think he can any more. (he used to go to compton when Game was good in the streets).

On money level, I do think Jim Jones can open doors. He got some pull (aint he an A and R) and can probably do what Lil Wayne did to for Jay Rock or Mack 10. But dont know if katz wanna work with him on that level.

I could be wrong though.

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
That's what I'm saying; "Aint my Fault" came out before Jones "Love me No More"; I sure that it did. Back @ I-WOOD, aint nobody saying Wrongkind need Jones to co-sign; you don't have to tell me that it stands on its own. When I'm saying "Dip Set" I'm saying take that name and run with it; fuck who claims the Original, Dago got a Dip right?
Funny though back in 2003 I had a homie that swore up and down that the dip set was fuckin wit Mitch. In one of they songs when they was shoutin out cities they said Daygo not San Diego but Daygo... Camron was sayin diplomats before horse and carriage came out, then they started hollerin out dip set... It would have been a good look if they would of reached out back then, but now niggaz dont need no look back. I aint on no dick ridin shit but you gotta respect the boy Mitch hustle.
The trealest shit i ever spoke, the best 3 mixtapes from Daygo period: Mitchy Does It, Diary Of A Boss 1, Mack 2 the Future... Debate that..