mistah fab party was poppin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
that shit was off the chain, straight hood bay shit. if y'all was there you know what i mean. if you wasn't there then make the next major bay event. support the movement. choppa from the band came through and showed some love and support, and just about every label was reppin.

Nov 7, 2005
young city would fit in, he mingle real good with bay dudes. he gotta a lot of that bay swagger, he came through to the flomasters studio and just ripped it to shreds. he was on stage last night supporting fab to the fullest.

Apr 8, 2005
pharoah said:
young city would fit in, he mingle real good with bay dudes. he gotta a lot of that bay swagger, he came through to the flomasters studio and just ripped it to shreds. he was on stage last night supporting fab to the fullest.
thats tight cause fab is sick

May 7, 2002
backwood_burna_ said:
GOD, I HOPE NOT.
Expand your mind... Everyone is always running their mouth about wanting the Bay to blow, but as soon as there's word of a Bay artist collaborating with a mainstream artist, the hating starts.

Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
pharoah said:
that shit was off the chain, straight hood bay shit. if y'all was there you know what i mean. if you wasn't there then make the next major bay event. support the movement. choppa from the band came through and showed some love and support, and just about every label was reppin,
man it looked liked it was hella NIGGAZ..
i wouldnt go out to SUPPORT im tryna get on some bitches haha
was it any work in there tho??
them switchin it to hegenberger at the last 2nd wasnt too good of a look

and chopper been out here for too daym long lol errytime u see FAB u see chopper.. but i guess he found his new home since the new orleans disaster

chopper gon be on a lotta bay albums/mixtapes in the near future

Nov 7, 2005
it was a lot of breezy's. the breezy's was in packs. what you saw outside was dudes trying to politic, the breezy's paid and went in. dudes who ain't folks with the promoter, fab or the dj and still trying to talk they way in.

Nov 6, 2004
5ive1en said:
Expand your mind... Everyone is always running their mouth about wanting the Bay to blow, but as soon as there's word of a Bay artist collaborating with a mainstream artist, the hating starts.
a collaboration is cool as long as puffy's ass stays out of it. thats what im saying. i love everybody is "hating" when they state their opinion.

Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
pharoah said:
it was a lot of breezy's. the breezy's was in packs. what you saw outside was dudes trying to politic, the breezy's paid and went in. dudes who ain't folks with the promoter, fab or the dj and still trying to talk they way in.
thats wassup.. i had a feelin it would have been like that

my cousins is FABs cousin... so he called him and found out it got switched.. so im like well shit call him now that we here.. he wasnt feelin it tho

glad it went down coo tho

May 7, 2002
backwood_burna_ said:
a collaboration is cool as long as puffy's ass stays out of it. thats what im saying. i love everybody is "hating" when they state their opinion.
Puffy's ass is what would make it blow... Everyone is entitiled to an opinion and I respect that, I just don't get it when cats complain when someone from the Bay collabs with another region's mainstream artist. "E-40 is an idiot for having Juelz on his album...blah blah blah.." If we continue thinking this way, Bay music isn't going to get too far away from the Bay..